Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tricked!
29 September 2013, 11:46,
RE: Tricked!
Highlander,

easy enough to make CS gas- mix TCP with polystyrene cement in petrol until you get a brownish-white slop.

dry slop out until it's a powder.

grind up powder, mix with methylene chloride- put in jar with firework.

light firework- run. When goes bang CS crystals in air to do many nasty things.

got a few ready in backup BOL if need be. (along with a few other nasty things for such an occurrence, or if the TV licensing guy comes round ;-) )
Sodomi Non Sapiens.
29 September 2013, 12:54, (This post was last modified: 29 September 2013, 12:55 by Midnitemo.)
i think cs gas is lumped in with tazers and extendable baton's...prison time.

Mort...you right on the money...i am ill prepared, thats the whole point of the scenario...i'm fishing for idea's
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
29 September 2013, 16:18,
(29 September 2013, 12:54)Midnitemo Wrote: i think cs gas is lumped in with tazers and extendable baton's...prison time.

Mort...you right on the money...i am ill prepared, thats the whole point of the scenario...i'm fishing for idea's

Have some poisoned food waiting for them, just make sure nobody else eats it. Then just sit back and watch for lack of movement. That's a pretty save indication they have drank that bottle of JD or eaten those burgers/tins.

Think SnowWhite and the poisoned apple.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
29 September 2013, 16:54,
(29 September 2013, 12:54)Midnitemo Wrote:

And you are glossing over the first part of my previous post.

There is no correct answer or good outcome for your scenario. It is already too late when the intruders are standing over you with a knife at your throat!

You have placed yourself in an impossible situation, with fools protecting you while you sleep, and you are going to die.

SHTF, if you place yourself in the path of death then death is going to walk right up and suck the life out of you. It is not going to negotiate with you and it is not going to let you walk out the door with breath left in your body.

Suggestions to put in place right now, before such a thing happens?

Common sense tactical advice, and you are in a tactical situation! Do not kid yourself by calling it SHTF, your life is in danger and it is a tactical, military situation.

The minute you feel there is a true and ongoing threat, in the very first stages of SHTF, you must change your total outlook on life and put certain security measures in place.

(This is also the time when all the rules have been suspended and all the weapons that might have gotten one jail time in the past are brought out, built or activated and are carried 24/7.)

1. No one leaves the house alone. Not ever, at any time for any reason, day or night!
2. No one smokes on guard duty.
3. No one stands guard alone.
4. No one sleeps in a room with the door unlocked.
5. No lights inside the house after dark unless in a central room with no windows. This includes flashlights! (no, the guards do not need flashlights) Blackout conditions are in effect.

The real answer to the situation has already been proposed, a neighborhood defense with layers of protection, active patrols, large numbers of eyes watching, large numbers of voices shouting warnings and large numbers of people responding to threats.
29 September 2013, 17:15,
(29 September 2013, 16:54)Mortblanc Wrote: The real answer to the situation has already been proposed, a neighborhood defense with layers of protection, active patrols, large numbers of eyes watching, large numbers of voices shouting warnings and large numbers of people responding to threats.

that's fine if you have a large group, most of us will have only a family group, could be 3 or 4 adults but it might be only TWO, and that's assuming everyone makes it through TSHTF, some of us could be left on our own, its not impossible to comprehend, what then?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 September 2013, 18:52,
(29 September 2013, 17:15)bigpaul Wrote:
(29 September 2013, 16:54)Mortblanc Wrote: The real answer to the situation has already been proposed, a neighborhood defense with layers of protection, active patrols, large numbers of eyes watching, large numbers of voices shouting warnings and large numbers of people responding to threats.

that's fine if you have a large group, most of us will have only a family group, could be 3 or 4 adults but it might be only TWO, and that's assuming everyone makes it through TSHTF, some of us could be left on our own, its not impossible to comprehend, what then?

It's very simple.

Then you die.

In past times, when things were not quite so cushy as today, isolation, banishment, or having the protection of the law withheld was considered a death sentence.
29 September 2013, 18:58,
So there you have it. The bottom line is that you should plan not to be in this situation, or if you are you should have plans in place for that.

To not plan doesn't seem like a good choice.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
29 September 2013, 19:09, (This post was last modified: 29 September 2013, 19:36 by Midnitemo.)
It's easy to say you shouldn't do this and shouldn't do that, the reason i went with the guard nipping out for a crafty fag is because thats exactly the kind of thing humans do when they think they won't get caught and its exactly the kind of thing that will make you come unstuck , seen it lots, people sleeping on the job etc etc...the more mundane something is the more you are likely to f##k it up.truth be told i really wouldn't expect to escape with my life if that really happened...i guess i wanted to hear about emergency cache's in close proximity, houses prepped with boobytraps or covert entry points or a plan to gas the new occupants , maybe the silent killer carbon monoxide.

S13's idea not a bad one but what food could you spike that you feel sure they'd all eat.....also the potential for harming your own can't be played down.
29 September 2013, 19:36, (This post was last modified: 29 September 2013, 19:37 by Mortblanc.)
So you do not want common sense, you want fantasy or some secret trick to get back at them from the grave?

It continually amazes me that people on this forum ask a question, and when they get a common sense answer they do not want to hear they keep asking the same question hoping security principles that have been standard for centuries have suddenly changed.

Yes, people do stupid things, and other people die for their efforts. Perhaps you should stress that from the first minute danger arises. There is no longer allowance for someone giving an answer of "I did not think it would matter!" while you are digging graves.

And perhaps you should be the person that gets the least sleep of anyone inside those walls.

Ask any military squad leader with combat experience what his job is and he will tell you, it is to supervise his squad and make sure they preform at 100%. It is to make sure they do not go to sleep on watch, they do not smoke on watch, they do not venture out alone and to keep the effects of their innate stupidity at a minimum!

That is your job now that SHTF.

And I am not leaving poisoned food lying around for my grandchildren to eat accidentally.
29 September 2013, 19:43,
I know what you say makes good sense but i can't do it all and human nature being what it is people cheat people cut corners people slack , its what they do when they get bored......the commandments you laid out are mostly the sop's we would have been using and had somebody not f##ked up the scenario wouldn't have happened what i'm getting at is has anybody got any idea's if it did.