Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHEEPLE!!!
16 October 2013, 22:31,
RE: SHEEPLE!!!
there not animals they are threats dangers and competition(sheeple that is)
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
16 October 2013, 22:54,
(16 October 2013, 20:19)Kiril Wrote: It sounds like we're holding them in contempt. Like they're bad people for simply, not prepping. It's irresponsible and foolish to expect things to be clean sailing and for history to not repeat itself in our part of the world.

Nothing of the sort,.. I am sure we all have family who are `Sheeple`, I know I have,...the name is just a name, we could have picked any name, all it does is describe [ to us ] a group of people who will do certain things, i.e. panic, wait for help,.... follow each other, as in sheep

Dont read too much into a name, no-one is insulting none preppers in any way
A major part of survival is invisibility.
17 October 2013, 09:58,
(16 October 2013, 22:54)Highlander Wrote: the name is just a name, we could have picked any name, all it does is describe [ to us ] a group of people who will do certain things, i.e. panic, wait for help,.... follow each other, as in sheep

We could call them TUPs, The Un Prepared. if they're still TUPs when TSHTF then we could say that they are Tupped.
17 October 2013, 11:29,
the name is unimportant(although Sheeple has been used for a long time and still describes the unprepared best), but what IS important is that they COULD be a hazard to our well being!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
17 October 2013, 12:26,
This is going way too PC. It is a name, we can ban it, I'm sure the government will be pleased to do so, but then as we see we have just created another quickly enough. We all know what sheeple refers to so lets just get back on to the topic. Those of a sensitive nature can use another word if they want. Thanks.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
17 October 2013, 15:52,
I think Big Paul is right a lot would just roll over the biggest problem will come from disease estimated 60million people on this island when the toilets don't work. Nobody not knowing how to look after themselves. Disease will run rampant. There is a guy called selco lived through the bosenian war tells you how people died from small cuts etc
Luck Favours the Prepared Incredibles
17 October 2013, 16:30,
(17 October 2013, 15:52)PreparednessUK Wrote: I think Big Paul is right a lot would just roll over the biggest problem will come from disease estimated 60million people on this island when the toilets don't work. Nobody not knowing how to look after themselves. Disease will run rampant. There is a guy called selco lived through the bosenian war tells you how people died from small cuts etc

yeah, I link some of Selco's stuff on here from time to time. WHEN TSHTF I do NOT expect 60+million people to all survive, we have discussed this many times before on this site.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
17 October 2013, 21:32,
Definitely a hungry person wanting to feed their children would be very dangerous to you, I mean, motivation folks.

I can imagine friends and neighbors trying to stick together, maybe gangs too. But maybe the TUPs would be in their immediate family? I mean, the only two real feasible ways you could really deal with this is either getting a large enough group that you could successfully guard an area around the clock, or simply be on the move and keep them unaware of you...
Positively Pessimistic
18 October 2013, 09:20,
being CONSTANTLY on the move is not going to work, how do you know your not walking into danger? and how can you grow food or breed animals if your ALWAYS on the move? you need to either have a large enough group OR stay quiet and keep out of sight.
18 October 2013, 09:39,
Myself and mates have been scoping out places that could be fortified. We also are looking and mapping local resources ie diesel tanks generators etc food depots ie bridgewater morrisons ( big Paul) I think you would want a group of 20 adults to have a good number for guarding rotas etc plus child care
Luck Favours the Prepared Incredibles