Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Government Evacuation in Times of War/National Emergency
28 October 2013, 16:49, (This post was last modified: 28 October 2013, 16:50 by LawAbidingCitizen.)
RE: Government Evacuation in Times of War/National Emergency
(28 October 2013, 16:23)bigpaul Wrote: this isn't the 1940's !!, TPTB are more likely to put people in a large "evacuation" centre where they can keep control over them.
Maybe so, however if an event was so severe and/or prolonged, I’ve no doubt that private residential dwellings would be ‘commandeered’ in order to ease the strain. It is in this situation that I ask how we as preppers would be able to function and carry out our plans and maintain OPSEC?

(28 October 2013, 16:49)LawAbidingCitizen Wrote:
(28 October 2013, 16:23)bigpaul Wrote: this isn't the 1940's !!, TPTB are more likely to put people in a large "evacuation" centre where they can keep control over them.
Maybe so, however if an event was so severe and/or prolonged, I’ve no doubt that private residential dwellings would be ‘commandeered’ in order to ease the strain. It is in this situation that I ask how we as preppers would be able to function and carry out our plans and maintain OPSEC?
Meant also to include this link which seems to suggest this could very well happen:

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/sy...idance.pdf
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Government Evacuation in Times of War/National Emergency - by LawAbidingCitizen - 28 October 2013, 16:49