Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Government Evacuation in Times of War/National Emergency
31 October 2013, 16:19, (This post was last modified: 31 October 2013, 16:42 by bigpaul.)
RE: Government Evacuation in Times of War/National Emergency
(31 October 2013, 16:10)Highlander Wrote: I am not saying that this will ever happen,... but if it did I wouldn't expect it to be a government thing,.. you are right they would not have the man power, .. but it might be a possibility that it could happen regionally,..or even a town or village.

All they would have to say, is that it is a way of helping everyone,..and all those with no food would gladly help collect the food,... you wouldnt need to ask hungry people twice

if it gets to that stage I think a lot of us on this forum would have bugged out long before!! if it NOT a government thing as you say, they can sod off!! or get a crossbow bolt through the skull!

and its not just me, why should people give up THEIR food which they have PAID for just cos someone else couldn't be bothered to? not that the govt gives a toss about the masses. I can see anything like this leading to bloodshed, not that it'll happen, its only a scenario-one of many.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Government Evacuation in Times of War/National Emergency - by bigpaul - 31 October 2013, 16:19