Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tudor Monastery Farm.
14 November 2013, 22:15,
RE: Tudor Monastery Farm.
I found the program very good, as is all their programs,... , I was interested in the reed candles,.. I have always known about it, but have never seen id done,.. very simple too
A major part of survival is invisibility.
15 November 2013, 10:08,
takes a long time to rend down the fat, i'm told it stinks too!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 November 2013, 14:12,
very interesting watch. They do make a good program that lot.

Did you see how quickly the old bird got her ember on the charcloth with the flint and steel! I like the flint and steel, but I have a habit of catching my knuckles / fingers. Very amusing if you're watching, not so much if it's one of your digits...
15 November 2013, 14:56,
(15 November 2013, 14:12)BeardyMan Wrote: very interesting watch. They do make a good program that lot.

Did you see how quickly the old bird got her ember on the charcloth with the flint and steel! I like the flint and steel, but I have a habit of catching my knuckles / fingers. Very amusing if you're watching, not so much if it's one of your digits...

"the old bird?" her name is Ruth, have some respect oh hairy one!Big Grin yeah, I think she'd put some to shame! Ray Mears would be proud!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 November 2013, 18:13,
(15 November 2013, 10:08)bigpaul Wrote: takes a long time to rend down the fat, i'm told it stinks too!

Thats my worry,... it may need an outside fire, but I am determine to do a few,..those reeds are a real nuisance around here, I may as well find a use for a few of them
A major part of survival is invisibility.
15 November 2013, 18:16,
(15 November 2013, 18:13)Highlander Wrote:
(15 November 2013, 10:08)bigpaul Wrote: takes a long time to rend down the fat, i'm told it stinks too!

Thats my worry,... it may need an outside fire, but I am determine to do a few,..those reeds are a real nuisance around here, I may as well find a use for a few of them

yeah, no problem with the reeds around here, ground is what they call "culm measures" and grows the stuff by the lorry load!