Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's on your Christmas List?
21 December 2013, 23:07,
RE: What's on your Christmas List?
(21 December 2013, 21:23)MaryN Wrote: The festivities begin today for me (Yule), and this year we are getting a nice peaceful time of it - no mother in law! I'm hoping for a batch of new seed catalogues and an IOU from the OH for a couple of fruit trees.

Same as us Mary, Yule beats Christmas,.. not a babble in sight,...Big Grin
A major part of survival is invisibility.
22 December 2013, 23:11,
A nice big batch of wholesale army surplus. Well it'll be delivered early Jan but it's my Xmas present. Only way I could get the wife to let me buy it. I hate this thumbprint on the top of my head Angry
23 December 2013, 11:06,
I thought the Yule fairy was bringing me an "electric rotory multi tool" but it never materialised Angry got some horn blanks and some arrow heads and The Bowyers Bible volume 3 instead so not to worry, i'll have to buy myself one instead!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
23 December 2013, 11:32,
Every day is Christmas in this house, if there's ever anything we want we just buy it, so there's never much on my Christmas list apart from pants and socks. Although I did ask Santa nicely this year for a camcorder.
23 December 2013, 12:34,
Asked Santa for a big 4 D Cell Maglight LED torch. Always fancied one but they are that feckin expensive ive never got round to buying one before. Other than that a few books i wanted and the new COD for my xbox :-)
23 December 2013, 16:33,
I'm after a decent pair of noiseless waterproof trousers. Not your normal plastic or Gore-Tex overtrousers, they are more normal everyday cargo pants with a waterproof/breathable membrane, so you can wear them all the times without have to put on/take off overtrousers everytime it rains. Plus they are silent none of this swishing!!
23 December 2013, 19:04,
(23 December 2013, 16:33)Devonian Wrote: I'm after a decent pair of noiseless waterproof trousers. Not your normal plastic or Gore-Tex overtrousers, they are more normal everyday cargo pants with a waterproof/breathable membrane, so you can wear them all the times without have to put on/take off overtrousers everytime it rains. Plus they are silent none of this swishing!!

Sounds good mate. Got a link for them?
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
23 December 2013, 20:18,
(23 December 2013, 19:04)Scythe13 Wrote:
(23 December 2013, 16:33)Devonian Wrote: I'm after a decent pair of noiseless waterproof trousers. Not your normal plastic or Gore-Tex overtrousers, they are more normal everyday cargo pants with a waterproof/breathable membrane, so you can wear them all the times without have to put on/take off overtrousers everytime it rains. Plus they are silent none of this swishing!!

sounds very good I wouldn't mind the link too please
23 December 2013, 20:20, (This post was last modified: 23 December 2013, 20:22 by Barneyboy.)
(21 December 2013, 10:56)Scythe13 Wrote: Santa has come early this year!!!

By the looks of Santa's bag of pressies, it seems he has a lovely new Ontario Rat 2 for me, and one for the wife (I bet you anything she goes for the one with the all black blade and I get stuck with the metal finish blade!!!!). Also, a nice little Maxpedition knife. As well as a handful of outdoors gear (new sleeping mat...think high tech materials on foam pocket with 75% heat reflection), as well as a lovely new 24kg kettle bell (poor postman haha). Add to that, a load of gardening books, and we have a happy Mr S13 and quite bewildered Mrs S13.

I love Christmas!!!!

got a glass greenhouse well happy ,watch them kettle bells mate can be bad for you elbows and shoulders

(23 December 2013, 20:18)I-K-E Wrote:
(23 December 2013, 19:04)Scythe13 Wrote:

sounds very good I wouldn't mind the link too please

yeah a link would be cool S13
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
23 December 2013, 20:34,
(23 December 2013, 19:04)Scythe13 Wrote: Sounds good mate. Got a link for them?

Lots of different ones out there, usually sold as Hunting Trousers, but these are the sort of thing:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Highlander-Breat...m_sbs_sg_2

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Seeland-Lingfiel...QSBK&psc=1

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sherwood-Forest-...QWC2&psc=1