Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grey Man- Under Your Coat
24 December 2011, 17:02,
RE: Grey Man- Under Your Coat
W&C,

I have the same Paul Chen set. Very nice they are too.

NR,

That is the new Lib Dem uniform. Top Secret, yet to be announced.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
24 December 2011, 17:34,
Oddly enough the most useful big blade for me is my AK 47 Bayonet that i use as a camp chore knife.

24 December 2011, 17:43,
My side arms of choice is a german axe I aquired years ago, not your cheap shite either, properly tempered steel holds a razors edge and has the fear factor to go with it...
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
24 December 2011, 18:14,
(24 December 2011, 17:43)mikebratcher69 Wrote: My side arms of choice is a german axe I aquired years ago, not your cheap shite either, properly tempered steel holds a razors edge and has the fear factor to go with it...

Ah well up to 4 years ago I had a Cold steel infantry hawk type hatchet I used to wear for camp duty, but being a smug and clever git I told my friend I could throw it and stick it in a tree. I dult threw my expensive Hawk, missed the tree and it disappeared for ever into the thicket, thus teaching me a triple lesson
1 dont be a show off and clever git
2 dont throw things you cant afford to lose
3 Practise more often.
Smile

5 July 2012, 12:05,
http://forum.survivaluk.net/showthread.p...0#pid16730

i refer you to this thread Smile...mainly my post at the bottom....check out that scottevest website and products
5 July 2012, 16:41,
Fill a plastic drinks bottle with formaldehyde or choloform, and attach a spray nozzle. Get any of that stuff near your eyes or mouth and you'll be on the floor for 25 minutes screaming
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
5 July 2012, 16:58,
(5 July 2012, 16:41)Tibbs735 Wrote: Fill a plastic drinks bottle with formaldehyde or choloform, and attach a spray nozzle. Get any of that stuff near your eyes or mouth and you'll be on the floor for 25 minutes screaming

or acid Angel