Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Protection Plan
15 February 2014, 19:20,
RE: Protection Plan
I'm waiting to be convinced but I'm not holding my breath.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 February 2014, 19:26,
Some of us have nothing to prove, we proved ourselves in combat to Queen and country and are not armchair warriors.
Failure is NOT an option
15 February 2014, 19:29,
I repeat, complete and utter flannel, come up with some concrete information as to the threat as asked by SS and we might-just might- believe you. in other words, answer the bloody question.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 February 2014, 19:29,
As ever BP you have the knack of hitting the nail right on the head, my faith is restored my question unanswered.
15 February 2014, 19:31,
exactly.
15 February 2014, 20:29, (This post was last modified: 15 February 2014, 21:01 by uks.)
OK bp
1. you would be attacked for a number of different reasons be it short term gain for food, water or medicine get in and get out

2. you would be attacked for your long term resources ie your dwelling land animals etc

Each one would require a different approach for the first one fast entry to the property to catch everyone off guard then leave no survivors take what you want and go, this would not matter how much damage was done to the property so ramming with some sort of vehicle would a fair option.

The second one would require more planning watching looking for weakness, sloppy habits, look outs what do they have NVG, weapons, number in the group what the group consist of, patrols, night watch, sensors, alarms etc . Would more than likely take place at night or at first light the idea would be to take the place intact.

Defence would have to hinder the attackers movement long enough for everyone to stand to in there firing positions. Each person would have to know there arc of fire not to be firing at the same person wasting ammo. Each person would need to be undercover of some form to protect them. Pre position markers would be placed in front of all lines of fire for ranging. The drive would need to be blocked to prevent vehicle access. SS would need to be the leader co-originating his defenders. Ideally the house would be a fall back position rather than the main defence women and children would be already in the building. The house would be the last line of defence entrances would be controlled and then blocked, ground floor windows would be boarded and backed them metal or something for protection, second floor windows would be also boarded and used to fire from. Roof would be lined with wire to stop intruders
Chavs by there very nature are not the brightest and with a well laid out defence would think about moving somewhere easy. Eastern euro would be gone or intern and deported. Lone wolfs and small parties of 2 or 3 would be easy.

Now BP time to put your answer having re-read all of your post relating to this you have not actually put anything thing constructive down as to how SS should set up his defences just slagged other off. It would appear that you have no idea or practical experience as I have noticed with a lot of your post.

bp
I repeat, complete and utter flannel, come up with some concrete information as to the threat as asked by SS and we might-just might- believe you. in other words, answer the bloody question. Come on bp still waiting.
Failure is NOT an option
15 February 2014, 21:07, (This post was last modified: 15 February 2014, 21:12 by Straight Shooter.)
Thank you UKs.....I must tell all members that UKs already gave me this in a pm so let's make that clear first ,the reason I stayed with the thread was because I felt ALL NEEDED TO KNOW and UKS followed through....but did wonder for a bit uks you bugger .....only one thing night vision ....how would you detirmine they are being used uks?

Any other soldiers want to jump in feel free!
15 February 2014, 21:17,
Any force attacking at either eats sheds loads of carrots or have NVG you can beat NVG by flashing a light in the direction you heard the noise. This will blind the attackers as the NVG works on picking very small amount of light in the surrounding area. But the problem with that is you lose your night vision as well. Before we went out on patrol around the camp on foot we went into a room with a red light to help us gain our night vision quicker. Sometimes you maybe able to see a small green glow but do not count on it.

SS there is simple more I could suggest to you but to the make up of your group it would not be an advantage it would only give you more to worry about do you have a tractor? it might be worth removing the battery or a wheel as that could be used as a ram.
Failure is NOT an option
15 February 2014, 21:32,
Ok UKs .....I got my nvg on looking down the lane ....and you are making your way up it ...YOU have your nvg on do we see each other ....and wave
15 February 2014, 21:37,
No mate frontal attack was a diversion im standing right behind you
Failure is NOT an option