Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NR and CATS
28 March 2014, 12:23,
RE: NR and CATS
the seagull came off worst BM, nobody and nothing seperates big paul from his pasty!!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 March 2014, 12:27, (This post was last modified: 29 March 2014, 12:28 by NorthernRaider.)
Hmmmm more food for thought, The SUN is reporting someone got TB from the family dog now !!!, something does not ring quite right about these coincidences, I personally would be more aking to look at the huge numbers of recent arrivals in poor health from the Indian sub continent as the more likely source, but naturally its "racist" and not politically correct to point fingers at minorities.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/wom...itain.html

And that post should cause outrage among the politically correct touchy feely lets remain polite but naïve, we all live in harmony types Smile

29 March 2014, 12:39,
I tend not to believe everything I read in the sun, it is a brickies comic after all!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 March 2014, 16:28,
the mail has just printed this story and apparently its BOVINE TB the same sort you get in cattle, badgers and deer.
30 March 2014, 09:56,
The Mail has also just posted an ipdate quoting the UKs head vet warning more people will get TB from assorted domestic pets, imagine how it could be AFTER TSHTF with no antibiotics etc

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...g-vet.html

30 March 2014, 10:50,
don't own a cat(dirty bloody things crapping in my garden) and the dog dosent go anywhere we don't.
30 March 2014, 11:26,
More on the TB issue this time the Express has been digging further into the concerns, its worth reading.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/health/467...amily-pets

30 March 2014, 11:39,
more likely to have come in on one of our mass waves of immigrants, a lot have come from places infected with TB and of course we cant check their health cos its against their human rights.
30 March 2014, 11:41,
Agreed the strain of TB that is almost fully resistant to all modern types of antibiotics arrived here from the Stans and Chechnya.

30 March 2014, 11:41,
cats are a lazy persons pet anyway, you don't have to walk a cat unlike you do a dog, there's a few dogs near me that don't get walked from one YEAR to the next, woman next door dosent even pick up her OWN dogs mess in her OWN back garden!