Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cashback
13 May 2014, 21:28,
Cashback
I just read Scythe's happy posting about his loft boards, and I wondered if any of you DIYers are registered with one of the cashback sites. Money is a bit tight at the moment, and any savings are worth having (I sweep any cashback I receive into a gardening account).

Just a thought.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
14 May 2014, 12:23,
RE: Cashback
Good thinking there Mary.

I have a couple of cash back cards, so I like to use them. But I'm very cautious about how much stuff I put on each card and how often I use them.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
14 May 2014, 12:35,
I tend to put everything on a Tesco Credit Card (and pay it all off at the end of the month) and every few months I get £30 or £40 of Tesco vouchers which almost gives a free shop Big Grin
14 May 2014, 13:29,
I wasn't talking about cashback cards. but about cashback sites, like Quidco or Topcashback. Your posting about B&Q started it, Scythe, going through the site I use I can order online to collect from the store, and I would get 2 - 3% cashback. It's not a massive amount at one go, but it mounts up and all cash is welcome these days.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
14 May 2014, 14:11,
In that case, then no, never tried them and always a bit dubious about those sorts of sites - but that's probably just me Wink