Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National Grid Preparing for the Risk of Blackouts this Winter
4 November 2014, 16:25,
RE: National Grid Preparing for the Risk of Blackouts this Winter
(4 November 2014, 16:13)NorthernRaider Wrote: We get the offspring of our sink estate dwellers who think its fun to do stuff like tie wire across cycle routes at neck height, lift up manhole covers in footpaths and roads, set fire to sheds etc indeed only last week some of these poor deprived innocent darlings who are victims of tory oppression displayed their frustration by visiting a local school farm and ripping off the heads of all the chickens and ducks. Some more of these poor misunderstood children have taken to slashing the local ponies throats with knives because the ponies are semi tame and think people calling them are going to give them carrots and apples. So with this in mind I wonder how the proletariat will respond if a power cut is prolonged even if its caused by their dads going on strike ?

Sounds like you live in a delightful area!
4 November 2014, 16:35, (This post was last modified: 4 November 2014, 16:42 by NorthernRaider.)
I believe that in your delightful area the local satanists have been killing and mutilating ponies on Dartmoor ? and goats as well

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/c...tmoor.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...lding.html

The whole god damn country is infested with scum that should be euthanized, Scum destroying their own communities is endemic as the events in Tottenham proved.

Perfik timing just got a joke via text from a mate

Q What do you get if you cross a Sheep with a Goat ?

A A jelous Welshman Smile

4 November 2014, 17:21,
Now look here NR i know your only half welsh but just come to terms with it.....your not perfic who cares .......i have accepted you ....and all your shortcomings ....and while we are at it .....WE do not french kiss sheep whilst making love its a bloody lie put about by geordies driving transit vans, desperate to be full members of the welsh community......move on mate lol
4 November 2014, 17:56,
ROTFLMBO Smile Smile

4 November 2014, 19:09,
(4 November 2014, 16:13)NorthernRaider Wrote: We get the offspring of our sink estate dwellers who think its fun to do stuff like tie wire across cycle routes at neck height, lift up manhole covers in footpaths and roads, set fire to sheds etc indeed only last week some of these poor deprived innocent darlings who are victims of tory oppression displayed their frustration by visiting a local school farm and ripping off the heads of all the chickens and ducks. Some more of these poor misunderstood children have taken to slashing the local ponies throats with knives because the ponies are semi tame and think people calling them are going to give them carrots and apples. So with this in mind I wonder how the proletariat will respond if a power cut is prolonged even if its caused by their dads going on strike ?

Last week someone near here put their normal rubbish bags out on a recycle-only collection day......shocking. Tongue

Get yourself out into the country NR, before it's too late.
4 November 2014, 20:04,
I live out in the country, in a small former mining village, We now have to put our wheelie bins on the morning of the emptying day because if we leave them out the night before the darling offspring from the bottom end of the village like nothing more than pushing them into the road for cars to hit, or they set them alight

4 November 2014, 21:58,
You should move yourself to the outer edges of a town or city mate. Nothing like that happens around our area. I'm glad I don't live on those mean village streets Smile
4 November 2014, 22:59,
Where I live now IS a huge improvement on where I used to live Smile

5 November 2014, 09:51,
I live where everyone knows everyone else and they know where you live, apart from the odd arrest for a bit of "wacky baccy" its quiet and very peaceful, the last real crime was over 3 years ago and that was a gang from the midlands who took out the one and only ATM with an excavator!!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 November 2014, 11:55,
We don't get any serious crime, but unfortunately the council has taken to rehousing naughty families that have been evicted from the bigger towns out here so we get the shit, and of course there are no cops any more unless you call 999 so the bored townies and their chav parent / parent boyfriend this week run riot.