Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ironic Question
23 June 2014, 22:24,
Ironic Question
Now here's a funny one to ask.

With the forum being so quiet, I can but assume everything is perfect, and I'm the only person prepping.

So here's the ironic question, if you are on this forum, why are you not asking questions or making posts about the things you've learned?
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
23 June 2014, 22:33,
RE: Ironic Question
Scythe, I'm doing it, not writing about it. It is peak time in the garden and everything is going hell for leather. No time really for sitting around. We have fencing to do and some indoor work. Personally I pop onto the Forum last thing , look around and then shoot off again. See you all again in Autumn!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
23 June 2014, 22:58,
See you soon Mary
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
24 June 2014, 01:01,
got a very poorly horse on the go at the mo + am trying to keep a low profile for a bitWink
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
24 June 2014, 05:41,
Same as Mary, I'm up early and finishing late at the moment, only get to look on here while I'm having a brew.
24 June 2014, 08:33,
usual Summertime Prepper Forums malaise??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 June 2014, 09:02,
Assumptions are very dangerous things! Ha! Ha! I am busy with house maintenance which is prepping but not interesting prepping to most people! Painting, gutters, fences, cutting wood, organising outbuildings, stocking up on fuel, cacheing, looking for a decent motorbike, motorbike licence, spare time equals Amateur Radio: radio club contesting, radio rallies, trialling prototype antennas, IOTA, SOTA, DXpedition with quite a bit of wild camping but alas full time, busy work too!
24 June 2014, 10:13,
sometimes people only have time to read posts
Ready for Anything
http://autonopedia.org/
25 June 2014, 12:53,
Because I'm more interested in politics and reasons for prepping such as civil war and shitty government policies.
25 June 2014, 13:17,
well said carnebwen ,people vote with their feet this site changes what you can talk about every 5 mins.

iraq war thread, shut down not prepping

lady stabbed is ok.

this site needs to make up its mind and sort out its mod problem.
Survive the jive (youtube )