Poll: Do you think you have prepared enough?
Yes, I am fully prepared
Yes, I'm prepared enough but still adding
No, I am nearly there
No, I'm a long way away
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think you have prepared enough?
21 September 2011, 15:21,
RE: Do you think you have prepared enough?
I'm getting myself confused.
I started with assembling for a B.o.B. with the strategy of bugging out to a remote but unidentified location with the possibly of period under the stars. As I went on stocking up using the list on this website with some minor mods of my own the volume grew to the point where it became impractical for back-packing and needed a vehicle. I changed my car to a more robust off-roader with space for an overnight in the back if necessary but the more I investigate prolonged outdoor living the more a hardened remote permanent home becomes attractive. I'm now looking at moving home to a more remote location which will mean bug-in with different requirements for prepping so I'm coming to the conclusion that I need both a B.o.B. for the interim and a secondary stock of preps for when and if I'm able to move home.
I just need to find that castle with a moat in 20 acres going for peanuts.
Brian
Advice is what you seek when you know the answer but wish you didn't

Messages In This Thread
Do you think you have prepared enough? - by Skean Dhude - 16 September 2011, 23:05
RE: Do you think you have prepared enough? - by Skvez - 19 September 2011, 12:18
RE: Do you think you have prepared enough? - by Brian - 21 September 2011, 15:21
RE: Do you think you have prepared enough? - by Dana - 19 October 2011, 08:07