Poll: Do you think you have prepared enough?
Yes, I am fully prepared
Yes, I'm prepared enough but still adding
No, I am nearly there
No, I'm a long way away
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think you have prepared enough?
23 September 2011, 19:24,
RE: Do you think you have prepared enough?
Grumpy,

I'm with you there but why stop at D when there are so many other interesting letters.

The only problem is that most of us have enough problems financing an A never mind he rest of them. We need to try and spread the risk, not just one cache, somewhere you can leave and return and so on. It is not easy and even with all your planning and scrimping you can easily be left with nothing with one bit of bad luck such as someone shooting you because they don't like the look of you.

You cannot cover every eventuality. You just have to cover as much as you can and be adaptable.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin

Messages In This Thread
Do you think you have prepared enough? - by Skean Dhude - 16 September 2011, 23:05
RE: Do you think you have prepared enough? - by Skvez - 19 September 2011, 12:18
RE: Do you think you have prepared enough? - by Brian - 21 September 2011, 15:21
RE: Do you think you have prepared enough? - by Skean Dhude - 23 September 2011, 19:24
RE: Do you think you have prepared enough? - by Dana - 19 October 2011, 08:07