Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ebola confirmed in the US!
11 October 2014, 14:50, (This post was last modified: 11 October 2014, 14:57 by RoadWarrior.)
RE: Ebola confirmed in the US!
New Plague....cud well be..albeit gov "tweaked" for maximum effect...
All great civilizations come to an end....
Egypt... Greece...Rome....what makes "this one" any different mate.....
I know I'm a conspiracy "nut"...but the Elite have always wanted this Earth for them selves....the Yank shadow gov have been building deep Bunkers for years ....they know the plans ....me and my fellow "theorists" can only join the dots to stay ahead of their Evil De- population plans ...theyl do it !

Everything is in place for the yank public...executive orders signed years ago...FEMA camps ..800 of them ready....martial law ...forced vaccinations...yes its a fucking sad time for the good people of this earth......
BP.....its all there on the net to find out mate...I always had this in mind for preps...
Fuck the New World Order Bastards....and their minions..
11 October 2014, 14:57, (This post was last modified: 11 October 2014, 15:21 by bigpaul.)
(11 October 2014, 14:50)RoadWarrior Wrote: New Plague....cud well be..albeit gov "tweaked" for maximum effect...
All great civilizations come to an end....
Egypt... Greece...Rome....what makes "this one" any different mate.....
I know I'm a conspiracy "nut"...but the Elite have always wanted this Earth for them selves....the Yank shadow gov have been building deep Bunkers for years ....they know the plans ....me and my fellow "theorists" can only join the dots to stay ahead of their Evil De- population plans ...theyl do it !

I don't know about the conspiracy bit but your right about the end of civilisations, its happened before and it will again, we are not immune, in fact we have further to fall than previous civilisations, can you imagine "the masses" without their mobiles, pc's, Xboxes and facebook/twitter etc? they will be as little babies and will quickly be gone. only the prepared have even a chance of survival and even that might be down to luck or location at the time of TEOTWAWKI.

(11 October 2014, 12:03)Devonian Wrote: Sierra Leone has apparently admitted defeat in the treatment of Ebola and is asking families to treat infected family members themselves at home!!!
have you seen anything else(apart from an American newspaper article) to confirm this DEV, I've looked on all the news channels and cant find anything.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 October 2014, 16:37,
(11 October 2014, 14:57)bigpaul Wrote:
(11 October 2014, 12:03)Devonian Wrote: Sierra Leone has apparently admitted defeat in the treatment of Ebola and is asking families to treat infected family members themselves at home!!!
have you seen anything else(apart from an American newspaper article) to confirm this DEV, I've looked on all the news channels and cant find anything.

I've not seen anything on the main news channels, but in many ways it is the only option as the number of cases is way in excess of the number of treatment beds that are available and we've been seeing on the news for weeks that patients are being turned away from the treatment centres.

Bit more about it here:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/11/world/...times&_r=0

http://afludiary.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/...ts-to.html

Also the head of the WHO was on the news today saying that it is very possible that Ebola is something that the whole world is just going to have to live with in the future and that the chances of it being eradicated are minimal!!
11 October 2014, 16:51,
sounds a bit complacent dosent it? sounds a bit like saying "you'll have to live with the plague"!!! I mean we aren't talking the common cold here-this thing kills pretty much EVERYBODY it comes into contact with.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 October 2014, 23:45,
Sounds like the New World Order plan to reduce the world population.

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
12 October 2014, 11:25, (This post was last modified: 12 October 2014, 11:55 by Tartar Horde.)
The "latest" on RT is that there are now 14 people quarantined in Spain, with folks starting to riot against TPTB for bringing Ebola to the Spanish mainland.

I also believe the Ebola story is being sexed up, keep them afraid and all that. We all know that fear is a constant thread in our news. To put it into context there are over 20,000 deaths a year by Snakebite around the World, and the number may be underrated and as high as 90,000, there 11,000 plus in India alone who die by envenomation. The 4000 deaths so far by Ebola are always to be regretted, but it is by no means a Pandemic in any sense of the word. Doesn't mean I'm not watching the developments though.
12 October 2014, 17:18,
Now US based health workers in Dallas have been infected:

http://news.sky.com/story/1351627/ebola-...s-positive

This disease clearly is more infectious than we are being led to believe!
12 October 2014, 20:11,
how are they getting this,i mean if this is not air born,me thinks that some one is lying to us
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
12 October 2014, 20:18,
(12 October 2014, 11:25)Tartar Horde Wrote: The "latest" on RT is that there are now 14 people quarantined in Spain, with folks starting to riot against TPTB for bringing Ebola to the Spanish mainland.

I also believe the Ebola story is being sexed up, keep them afraid and all that. We all know that fear is a constant thread in our news. To put it into context there are over 20,000 deaths a year by Snakebite around the World, and the number may be underrated and as high as 90,000, there 11,000 plus in India alone who die by envenomation. The 4000 deaths so far by Ebola are always to be regretted, but it is by no means a Pandemic in any sense of the word. Doesn't mean I'm not watching the developments though.

Snakebite is not infectious, the snakes are not invisible, and most bites do not have a 90% fatality rate.
12 October 2014, 21:24,
(12 October 2014, 20:11)Barneyboy Wrote: how are they getting this,i mean if this is not air born,me thinks that some one is lying to us

I don't think (??) it is airborne - but who really knows....... But I do think that the virus is very resilient.

I suspect that these infections were caused carelessness and possibly inadequate PPE - hence my mini rant yesterday about that DM article ;-)