Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHAT WOULD YOU DO
24 October 2014, 21:13,
RE: WHAT WOULD YOU DO
I'd personally buy an old ROC bunker and refit it out ...mainly as a storage facility for food and water...upgrade filtration system and fit drop down bunkers....wood burner..chem toilet etc..and make a more secure cover , maybe plant hedge ..shrubbery around it.
Buy a farmhouse..with a lot of old rundown buildings...its under these that I would have built a 25 ft long bunker with Escape tunnel, well stocked and within 10 miles or less of the ROC bunker ...... Bury some bio diesel....have some other fuel stocked ..safely......as for the farmhouse ... High security windows and doors...fully stocked gun cabinet... Other defence items... High security perimeter wire around the property ... Good log burner, log range cooker....well stocked log store In side and out (hidden in the messy out buildings).....fully kitted out family all weather clothing ..boots etc....cb radio gear...large water filtration tanks and storage tanks.... A couple of bug out vehicles....wrangler jeep and trailer....fully stocked ..ready to go ..with a couple of quad bikes.... And an a old Toyota land cruiser...mid 80s one...I cud go on and on SS.....
25 October 2014, 10:43,
id buy a large farm in the midlands and let preppers/survivalists come stay and learn skills off each other for free.

then live my life like Lemmy , sex n drugs n rock and roll.
Survive the jive (youtube )
25 October 2014, 18:44,
yeah RW I also have used lots of restraint.....
26 October 2014, 11:55,
Sunna's idea is very cool about the "commune"but I'd not want it as my main location, any of your previous cohorts could show up after the event.....it'd be a satellite venue for me...great idea!
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
26 October 2014, 12:09,
maybe not as a "commune" but a yearly gathering place it might work.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 October 2014, 12:25,
I was not thinking as a commune but as a place for preppers to go for free , im sure dv / sd and the rest could work out some fair rules and regs.

id be somewhere warm and pop in now and again .
Survive the jive (youtube )
26 October 2014, 12:31,
commune was just a figure of speech in regard to the sharing of idea's and skill's.....I didn't mean a share off everything and equl right's and all that old baloney lol
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
30 October 2014, 04:00,
I'm 26, what you think I'd do?
Spend it on drugs, fast cars and faster women of course

Alternatively buy myself a nice plot of land in the countryside not to far from my house where I can grow my own food and build myself a cozy little off grid log cabin.
Winter is coming
30 October 2014, 05:30,
I would see my family were sorted out then move to Oklahoma Cool
30 October 2014, 13:23,
Buy a large house and some land, live it up for the days I have left on this rock, party party party, make sure my family are all right and fuck the rest of humanity, as I have given up on the the bunch of losers. At least I'm honestSmile