Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When is it ok to steal...?
25 October 2014, 18:36,
RE: When is it ok to steal...?
Never in todays world, when tshtf that's aother storey just like little john....f..k I mean BP...I would do the same I am robin of course......if I was desperado I would take from you all plain and simple.
25 October 2014, 19:55,
Why do these threads always end up as a rant about benefit fraud ? Are you all so brainwashed by the Daily Mail ?

Have a look at the figures: http://www.economicshelp.org/blog/6348/e...ion-in-uk/

In summary:

Benefit Fraud
For 2011/12 (preliminary), it is estimated that 2.0 per cent of total benefit expenditure was overpaid due to fraud and error.
In 2010/11 – benefit fraud was estimated at £3.4bn – 2.2% of total benefit expenditure (£154bn)
(Dept for Work and Pensions)
It is also estimated that 0.9%, or £1.3bn, of total benefit expenditure was underpaid due to error.

Don't forget that the overpayment figures include screwups by the DWP, which they like to include with fraud as it makes them look less incompetent.

Also, in 2010 an estimated £16 billion in benefits and tax credits were unclaimed.

Compare those figures with tax avoidance / evasion / underpayment:

Tax Avoidance and Tax Fraud

By comparison to benefit fraud, lost revenues from tax avoidance and tax evasion seems much greater. Using some measures of tax evasion and tax avoidance.
£70 billion of tax evasion,
£25 billion tax avoidance
£25 billion of unpaid tax
25 October 2014, 21:57,
Steve do your sums include....starbucks, amazon.....oh and fraud by banks , libor rate fixing I can go on and on but this is enogh for now....please enlighten us further.
25 October 2014, 22:15,
steve mate ,brain washed dail mail sheep mate. the mail said this ,the mail said that, must be true, cant question it coz it makes there head hurt ,they use the same people time and again sky tv ,holidays cars big homes big flat tv .all on £71.00 total shit mate
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
25 October 2014, 22:38,
But add to the JSA the following:

Tax Credit - £116.38/week
Council Tax Allowance - £16.96/week
Housing Benefit - £137.31/week
Child Benefit - £34.05/week

Which equals over £375 per week or about £20K per year.

This is based on a single parent with 2 school age children using the following benefits calculator:

http://www.entitledto.co.uk/benefits-cal...tcalc.aspx

I also don't read the Daily Mail, but I do know and see people like this in my area, as I'm sure most of us do.
25 October 2014, 22:40,
I don't read papers...all my observation's are of real people in my area taking the piss and living high on the hog and believing it to be ok nae there god given right...boils my piss...I can relate any number of stories and scams that would boil yours too!
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
26 October 2014, 00:24,
if you keep cutting benefit cash for the poor the crime rate will rise ,with 20.000 less cops on the streets [more cuts] nobody wins.

don't get me wrong , most unemployed are honest and hardworking given the chance but the ones who were unemployed before the 09 crash who were never made redundant should have their benefits cut to the bone.

one thing for sure if folk don't have cash for the basics then many will get it one way or the other,
Survive the jive (youtube )
26 October 2014, 08:42, (This post was last modified: 26 October 2014, 08:46 by Barneyboy.)
i find it very cowardly to go after people who cant stand against the powerful ,but the rich banks,tax cheats ,and good friends of the PTB are taking this piss out of you .but the brain washing must be working .its just a shame that people on here talk about sheeple .but don t think for there selves

tell me how you are going to buy sky tv and the rest with your rent money that goes to the land lord and council tax
26 October 2014, 09:43,
as a landlord I can tell you that rent is no longer paid direct to the landlord but to the tenant who is then trusted to pay up !!!!!! I no longer entertain people on benefits anymore as the ones I've had can't be trusted and it's cost me dearly.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
26 October 2014, 09:47,
did you kick them out for not paying?or are they still living there rent free