Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mysterious Drones Flying over French Nuclear power Stations
2 November 2014, 15:28,
RE: Mysterious Drones Flying over French Nuclear power Stations
(1 November 2014, 18:19)bigpaul Wrote: well it wont be state owned anymore as the govt puts everything out to the private sector and they don't seem to care what country that private sector is in, pretty bloody dumb if you ask me, that way you've got no control over any of your own countries infrastructure it all belongs to the shareholders.

Not quite, BP. The UK government decided to improve efficiency and service by taking our power stations out of state ownership and selling them, they now belong to the French state owned power company.

Err.....oops.
3 November 2014, 16:48,
RE: Mysterious Drones Flying over French Nuclear power Stations
It's an interesting emerging problem. Legislation not in place because the technology came so fast and cheaply no one prepared for it. Although the general no fly zones laws exist because a vehicle like a plane would have to take off from somewhere trackable. A drone can be up from the back of your car in a secluded spot.

I see several similar stories in the USA but around airports etc.

At the moment it all looks like just testing the response (like the Russians do with their jets and bombers into eu airspace). Does make me worry though. Then again, most things do.