Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
your bank account
15 February 2015, 04:25,
RE: your bank account
I am one person with preps and equipment for one year. It takes up one 12'x12' room in my house and a 10'x12' garden shed.

How do you keep yours out of sight in a rented place?
15 February 2015, 09:21,
Being in a council owned rented home, I'm also keen to hear ideas on how to hide things out of the way in what is technically someone else's house.
15 February 2015, 12:15,
1 ..I have a shed like you

2.. food which I keep in the home has been seen a number of times by workers , nothing has been said I don't know if anybody put 2 + 2 together.

3 weapons .. have quite a few dotted around my home , they have been seen most chaps like and admire them , again don't know if any of them put 2 + 2 together.
Survive the jive (youtube )
15 February 2015, 13:30,
Landlords have no right to rummage through your property, they are their to check and ensure (primarily) that the properly is being looked after. As Sunna indicates, if everything is stored away inside boxes, cupboards under beds etc, then it shouldn't be a problem, and most landlords wouldn't necessarily know the different between preps/camping/sporting equipment etc or for that matter even care, as after all it may be their "house", but it's your "home".
15 February 2015, 14:45,
(15 February 2015, 12:15)Sunna Wrote: 1 ..I have a shed like you

2.. food which I keep in the home has been seen a number of times by workers , nothing has been said I don't know if anybody put 2 + 2 together.

3 weapons .. have quite a few dotted around my home , they have been seen most chaps like and admire them , again don't know if any of them put 2 + 2 together.

are you for real? people have seen your so called "preps" and your not bothered? never heard of OPSEC?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 February 2015, 15:07,
If no one can tell you are prepping when they walk through your house...

You don't have enough!
15 February 2015, 15:56,
to be honest I don't have a lot of preps except food / hobo stove and loads of wood , their are 2 streams within 3/4 mins walk , one 2 mins walk if I cut across next doors garden.
iv at least 6 months worth of food nothing fancy but it would get me through , but what I do have is very good 1st aid kit lots of lighters and loads of 2lir plastic bottles for water collection.
Survive the jive (youtube )