Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National trust sites
30 November 2014, 15:36,
RE: National trust sites
(30 November 2014, 14:24)Sunna Wrote: this is one iv got my eye on .

http://eastnorcastle.com/

nice little prepper pad...Smile

(30 November 2014, 15:03)Midnitemo Wrote: Eastnor castle is fantastic but it's far to close to Ledbury and all the weirdo's and nutters there in!Big Grin

It's also too well know with many outdoor types.

It's been used as the Land rover Testing grounds since the 60's or earlier; Land Rover Experience also have a permanent set up there for off road driving experience days, whilst the grounds of the Castle are also used for various events/fairs including again a large 2 day annual international Land Rover show, and a lot of these types are into bushcraft, expeditions and living outdoors etc, so I think there would large numbers of people heading to it from the West Midlands area Wink
30 November 2014, 15:45,
I thought that was the general idea , preppers living together shairing work , security ect.
Survive the jive (youtube )
30 November 2014, 15:48, (This post was last modified: 30 November 2014, 16:11 by bigpaul.)
not all(if any) of those will be preppers, most will just take what they can get, that's the problem with people, most are takers not givers.

don't confuse "hobby" with lifestyle, many will -to their cost.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
30 November 2014, 16:14,
In my 49 years on the planet I've had three nights out in Ledbury and they've all ended in tears before bedtime.....it's the fightiest place I've ever known...all the local's are nutters!
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
30 November 2014, 16:16,
(30 November 2014, 15:48)bigpaul Wrote: not all(if any) of those will be preppers, most will just take what they can get, that's the problem with people, most are takers not givers.

don't confuse "hobby" with lifestyle, many will -to their cost.

Exactly my point.

Hence a place to avoid.