Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-7 temps on way
10 December 2014, 17:48,
RE: -7 temps on way
nothing wrong with black pudding, and I spent the first 8 good years oop North before the family moved back south.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 December 2014, 18:07,
Don't worry I'm sure as soon as a leaf lands on a rail line the whole south east will grind to a halt.

10 December 2014, 18:10,
nope the first thing that happened was 27,000 people lost their leccy supplies.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 December 2014, 09:26,
Shit just opened the curtains and its snowing heavens high outside, heavy snowfall but not yet laying ..... so far Smile

11 December 2014, 10:57,
Went to bed 2 days ago at 23:45. It was 11.5 degrees outside. Slept with the window open (although we always do that, even in heavy winter freezes).

If it hits -7 over here...good. I love the cold. As long as you've prepped for it, winter is great fun.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
11 December 2014, 12:16,
""If it hits -7 over here...good. I love the cold. As long as you've prepped for it, winter is great fun. ""

Not if you have been conscripted by the wife to drive her up to a patients house up on the moors in a raging blizzard its not !!

11 December 2014, 16:58,
leaf fall season is nearly done and these winds will sort the stragglers...rail head treatment train finishes it's cycle this week(been extended 1 week already)weather picked up here a bit this morning...blowy and bitter...calmed down again now
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!