Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Just throwing some ideas about
13 December 2014, 14:50,
RE: Just throwing some ideas about
a decent sized cast iron stew pot!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
13 December 2014, 18:16,
A good library is worthwhile. Used books can be bought cheaply, or you can print off the best pages you find online. Many useful publications can be found as PDFs, and saved locally, but you still need electricity and a working computer to read them.

We rely on the internet so much, but one day it might not work any more, ever, and those bookmarks will be useless.
13 December 2014, 18:20,
Steve makes a good point about electricity, innit a damn pity that microfiches and microfiche readers are no longer commonly available ?

13 December 2014, 22:23,
That's the thing Devonian, easy enough to make I've been using a large polystyrene lidded box, but a properly made wooden box with lots of insulation would work better, I've just not got round to getting one made as yet, great for doing rabbit stew. Big Grin
14 December 2014, 07:36, (This post was last modified: 14 December 2014, 07:38 by River Song.)
At least one bottle of Harveys Bristol Cream and I've always thought something beautiful to wear for the end of the world. Remember Black goes with anything darling..
14 December 2014, 10:00,
RS I've seen your legs, your definitely a trouser suit type darling Smile