Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monster Munch Time..... Maybe ?
16 December 2014, 11:39,
RE: Monster Munch Time..... Maybe ?
Everyone knows the flamin hot ones are the best anyway TH :-)
16 December 2014, 11:45,
(16 December 2014, 10:51)Geordie_Rob Wrote: Not all preppers are prepping for doomsday.
I am, but I am also prepping for every event that leads up to it!!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 December 2014, 17:47,
(16 December 2014, 03:43)Midnitemo Wrote: oops ... I've eaten all my multipack from the poundshop damn it.....think I kept an empty though

That's my problem too, crisps in the house just have to be eaten!!

Umm, think I'll have to keep hold of the empty packet, no excuses then Wink

But as for Steve's original post, it's a good point and regardless of the crisp packet, and what each of us are individually prepping for, more photo's of what we are all doing would be great and welcomed by everyone. Pictures help to make a great discussion.
16 December 2014, 17:54,
trouble with crisps is the salt content, that's why I have given them up apart from my annual treat of 1 packet of( low salt content) crisps at Christmas.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 December 2014, 18:03,
(16 December 2014, 17:54)bigpaul Wrote: trouble with crisps is the salt content, that's why I have given them up apart from my annual treat of 1 packet of( low salt content) crisps at Christmas.

Yeah yeah and we all know about your "1 bag" of crisps

[Image: crisps_2670875b.jpg]

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
16 December 2014, 18:10,
hells bells....now that's one heck of a packet of crisps!!!!Tongue
16 December 2014, 18:23,
I have to say monster munch as verification wasn't a very inspired choice lol...really hard to find and tastes absolutely disgusting.....still ate all 5 pack's though...gets boring on nights.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!