Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE DOOM BOOM
26 December 2014, 17:40,
RE: THE DOOM BOOM
when I watched it I am sure the guy that owned said there were 200 apartments......I think there is more than one apartment per floor..I didn't make the figure up. anyway what happens when the power goes out? I didn't see any generators even if so how much fuel have they got? what happens when the fuel runs out? I only saw the elevator I didn't see any stairs, so unless they can climb up the elevator shaft they are all marooned on whatever storey they are on. I think any underground "housing" has its limitations.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 December 2014, 17:57,
They've got there own Diesel Generators, a couple of wind turbines and solar.

Yes there are stairs, here's a section through the silo, in which you can see the stairs:

[Image: condo1b.png]
26 December 2014, 18:09, (This post was last modified: 26 December 2014, 18:16 by bigpaul.)
I never saw those stairs on the film report, it was all a bit short and didn't give much information, dosent matter anyway cos I don't think any of us has got $3 million each for an apartment!Big Grin I still say its just for millionaires and I cant see any of them getting their hands dirty post SHTFTongue

being underground with a lot of other people isn't my thing anyway, especially with ones who think their money "entitles" them, still it was interesting if a bit short, could have done with being an hour programme.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 December 2014, 10:14,
the family is more pertinent to us here in the UK, what did anyone think of their set up??