Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walking Dead
3 April 2015, 00:13,
RE: Walking Dead
i enjoy both the comics and the show, also read some of the stand alone books too but havent got round to watching the webisodes yet.
while im into the whole zombie genre i do enjoy the walking dead being more about the living and how they interact with each other and deal with the situations that they are thrown into for example the war between the prison and woodbury, Lori's pregnancy and the maurauders.
i know many just dismiss the idea of zombies as fantasy but im not totally prepared to rule it out compleately, while i do think it is highly unlikely to ever happen i do belive there is the potential for a ''28 days later'' style scenario to unfold if some nutter cooks something up in a lab that would be better left alone.
Winter is coming
3 April 2015, 08:38,
"Zombies" in my scenario will be the unprepared, the starving, the diseased and the dying.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 April 2015, 19:51,
Paul the "Zombies" in you're reality will be a bit quicker on there feet and way more devious and cunning.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
3 April 2015, 20:58,
Dono 'bout that. You have to know how to deal with the fast zombies too!

http://zombie.wikia.com/wiki/Differences...ow_Zombies
3 April 2015, 23:16,
Yeah those really quick one's from world war Z now they would be a challenge lol
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
4 April 2015, 01:57,
dont even get me started on WWZ, Pitt ruined what had the potential to be such a good film. Max Brooks (the books author) even apologised to fans.
Winter is coming
19 April 2015, 21:52,
For those of you like me that refuse to pay Murdoch for a Satellite TV subscription, the latest season of the Walking Dead is being screened on Freeview from the 1st May. Its on 'Spike' Channel 31.
19 April 2015, 22:57,
What ever happened to common sense ? has life become so boring we have to suffer this total shit they churn out as entertainment ...i would rather fill a polythene bag with evostick and sniff till i was unconscious.
19 April 2015, 23:02,
(19 April 2015, 22:57)Straight Shooter Wrote: What ever happened to common sense ? has life become so boring we have to suffer this total shit they churn out as entertainment ...i would rather fill a polythene bag with evostick and sniff till i was unconscious.

Well it keeps me entertained Wink
19 April 2015, 23:11,
Good for you DEV...having trouble ttttyping and holding and inhallllling at mommmment..LOL