Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Non-Political General Election Thread
2 April 2015, 22:22,
RE: Non-Political General Election Thread
yeah Mary ...I can dig that ! I also refuse to watch the rubbish...have to geet me a new dawg though.
3 April 2015, 08:35,
I'm a bit concerned about the SNP propping up Labour.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 April 2015, 11:12,
(3 April 2015, 08:35)bigpaul Wrote: I'm a bit concerned about the SNP propping up Labour.

Yep my point exactly, the wider 'National' interest is likely to be massively diluted so that party A or party B can claim power (with the support of other minor parties) and then the specific (minor) demands of smaller regions or groups will be given disproportionately large say or funding to the detriment of the majority - that could then lead to unrest in the majority.......

It doesn't even need to be SNP/Labour, it could equally be the Tories and others, the effect could be the same with no real leadership for the country and no real power in parliament to get things done.
3 April 2015, 11:20,
it was the same for the last 5 years, everything the Tories wanted to do was watered down by Clegg's lot, dosent matter if it was good or bad that's not the point, the point is anything the Tory govt wanted to do was watered down by coalition partners and the same will go for the new govt after May 7th-whoever that is, I think the days of outright wins are over and coalition govt will be the order of the day.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 April 2015, 11:42,
well here,s a thought DEV ...all we need is simple stuff really.. we need what ever party to say what they mean and mean what they say, its just a job... top wages for top performance honesty and fair play , integrity ...no other interests other than the job we the people voted you in for ..to govern and see that we the peoples will is carried out diligently . Not to be some college kid with no life experience no WORK experience total lack of understanding of anything ...other than fiddling expenses, going on jollies,manipulating their position to advance their future financial security at the expense or the likes of us...to eventually piss off to the EU to become a commissioner of this or that ...or even better the become an envoy to the middle east..for peace....fuck me i gotta stop now !
3 April 2015, 11:57,
you said it SS, cant disagree with a single word. apart from Farage I cant think of a single politician that answers a question properly, they all avoid the question and talk about something else, that does annoy me.
3 April 2015, 13:53,
I watched the debate of your 7 lead spokesmen last night. Very enlightening.

I have no political input due to not being on that side of the pond of a voter in your process.

But I must say that I have not seen or heard as much bitching, whining, rationalization and bullying in one place since my second divorce!
3 April 2015, 13:58,
just wait until the next US election MB then you'll see plenty. dosent matter where the politicians are they all behave the same, in their own interests not ours.
3 April 2015, 18:43,
(3 April 2015, 11:57)bigpaul Wrote: apart from Farage I cant think of a single politician that answers a question properly

The problem with Nige is that if you ask him the same question 3 times you'll get 3 different answers.

As for the rest ? There's not much between them, I think we might last a couple of years longer with Cameron - not because he has any answers, but because he will probably keep the smokescreen running for a bit longer in order to give his mates time to move all their assets abroad.
3 April 2015, 19:49,
I sort of agree with Steve in that I think Cameron will keep us afloat the longest Farage will sink us the quickest and milliband somewhere inbetween , me I'm hanging on to one of those 20 lifeboats recently discussed and I ain't letting go.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!