Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a sign of things to come??
2 May 2015, 12:31,
RE: a sign of things to come??
I did a thread on black Friday a while back , showing just how quickly folk will push ,shove , tread on and fight over a cheap tv in the sales.
if it was for food or water how long before people would , take what was not theirs , fight , even kill.
not too long I fear.
Survive the jive (youtube )
2 May 2015, 12:42,
Yes i remember it Sunna....not sure if it was BP but where would the police be or troops come to that ? with a mass of people wanting food and water how? is it possible to stave off such anger and hunger there is not enough rounds is there? not forgetting THEY to have wives and kids mams n dads i know i keep saying it this is what i fear most.
2 May 2015, 13:32,
its called "societal collapse" and is one of the main things I prep for. forget police and troops, except maybe in the really BIG cities, not enough of them to "police" everywhere.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 May 2015, 13:42, (This post was last modified: 2 May 2015, 13:45 by Sunna.)
just look at the usa ....mainly white police force ....mainly black rioters , it was the same in the London riots , this for me will sooner or later explode in the usa or uk and you will get copy cat rioting .

I was in the east end on Friday speaking to some oap,s who have not fled , and they are s..t scaired that it will happen again and the local police will leave them too it like they did last time.

I think I started the black Friday thread.....if it was bp then im sorry bp not trying to nick your work.
2 May 2015, 13:55,
plenty of police in London and always will be, the government(of any hue) will always want their backsides covered. still in Biker circles London was always referred to as "Shit city" and is a good place NOT to be WTSHTF. the power shut down on the railways a couple of days ago will give us all an idea of how others will behave in a crisis, best place to be is elsewhere when that happens. NR and I always talked about moving out of a city, any city, if at all possible but were always castigated for it.now you know why we said it.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 May 2015, 15:31, (This post was last modified: 2 May 2015, 15:36 by Devonian.)
(2 May 2015, 12:21)MaryN Wrote: Somehow, I can just see SS whizzing round on a trike!

[Image: article-1374020-0B814CF800000578-830_468x338.jpg]

(2 May 2015, 13:55)bigpaul Wrote: plenty of police in London and always will be, the government(of any hue) will always want their backsides covered.

Yep and they will (and already do) draft in police from around the rest of the country to help and support those in the cities, so the regions will be left largely un-policed.
2 May 2015, 15:43,
Bloody close dev...but there,s no up swept chrome exhausts on the back...had to do a double take though.....and i am far more drop dead gorgeous than this guy oh aye !
2 May 2015, 15:44,
yes I remember the miners strike , you almost never saw a copper on the streets back then , bizzy splitting sculls for maggi .
2 May 2015, 17:03,
when the London riots were on they drafted in Police from all over the place, including Devon and Cornwall, now they have permanently HALVED the number of police in many stations due to "budget cuts", in my area at my nearest police stations(2) there are all of 2 police in one(population 7,000+) and 4 in the other. we have always known out in the country towns that we will be left to get on with it as best we can, still that's better than being in a city under martial law and curfew.
2 May 2015, 19:58,
Yes BP also from South Wales....and police numbers are getting less and less here also ...indeed its nation wide ? WHY ? costs...cut backs ? Austerity measures...if people kick back surly More are needed...call me stupid ...but do i make sense here ?...ARMY will pick up the slack? what army ? or do we use the army being....no...already set up in Euroland for the purpose of helping any member state with unrest ...aye ..that,s close enough for me