Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a sign of things to come??
1 May 2015, 15:10,
RE: a sign of things to come??
meanwhile back in the USA a hack takes down a major part of the grid...some say it was an EMP....martial law follows....Obama talks to the folks ...not only England and European countries but now America is under attack.....western values are under attack....Dave looks real serious on the BBC and offers unending love to all Americans and is determined to bring the baddies to justice..the usual suspects... even SFB looks glum his silly schoolboy who has just pinched some sweeties from the jar without telling or asking mummy first look has vanished ...i think the boys in continuity had a word....should be temporary though anyone who has been slapped in the face with a herring knows...it does not last long...Ukraine forces now move against anything that resembles Russian forces....meanwhile Saudi's continue to bomb the shit out of Yemen... meanwhile....Syria is attacked by some more guys dressed in black ....Iran does not like this at all and tells all they Will help on a military scale..meanwhile Israel and bini are pissed off and want to get involved after all they have done such a humanitarian excellent job with their near neighbours they would love to help out Iran also...but OBiwancanobie is insisting NOT YET bini f...ing wait...how many more times f... meanwhile all this is supposed to completely confuse IVAN and Ting tong .....got to go shopping now !
1 May 2015, 19:44,
Paris..holly is on national tv....to explain power outage the national guard are out on the streets curfew is in place complete lock down everywhere nothing is moving internet is down..meanwhile angular removes her trousers and sports a nice off the shoulder number and secretly go.s on a date with vlad line dancing... holly is really jealous he to likes line dancing and riding scooters in the early hours...but finds time to offer up help to the USA and UK and tells Obama that France is deserving of a special relationship as well ...dave gets nothing but Obama is not sure holly is on the level...he knows where angular is off.....ECB locks down..meanwhile back in the UK ....just for effect some people dressed in black take over an old coal tip in the Cynon valley and declare they are IS there are six of them ...the news caster says Pontypridd is expected to fall in hours meanwhile on the BEEB pictures of all this unfolding across the globe they need to pin this on someone and quick...Vlad still has his cowboy boots on along with a nice Stetson and drainpipe black jeans with a beautiful black Ben Sherman shirt with really nice silver piping, Ting Tong is less conspicuous ...a pinstriped dress suit he picked up in Brussels at an open air market ...yep they are it ! that will do for me Tommy...after all they have spent five years setting them up even longer is the truth all the while do not loose sight of the real news...there is only the BBC its a closed loop...no internet no forum...complete control of news, movement, food,water, power.its now Monday....you cannot buy anything ...the banks are closed hospitals pharmacies are nearly out of drugs an medications...small shops are threatened ..they must hand over all stocks to officials with immediate effect. On the news Dave ,Obama, and the rest of the cast members or G20 meet in Fife Scotland Nicola is there in the opening photo session Dave and SFB looks pissed off ....holly did offer nicola the ride of her life on his scooter......nicole......franc ....but on a scooter......they are about to start the conference.....Iran decides to help Syria with men and arms.....bibi stops eating grapes dates an figs straight away he is on his mobile "NOW" he asked....f..k no not yet wait....i,ll ring you...if your not careful you will f..k this up completely ....they reset the proceedings for Tuesday Obarmy plays a round of golf ...holly go,s for a ride on his own....well he left on his own...the rest decide a dance off would be rather nice ange slips into a cowgirl number ....red with gold piping.....this sends vlad nuts ...turns looks back on stage ...nods his head like Patrick swayze ange nods okay runs slips slides into the bar taking out three beer pumps and seven optics vlad pics her up and slides her acroos the floor and ends up with both hands in the air and shout s dar dar as if ending the routine in perfect time and in line with the music....Ting Tong grabs the mic and belts out" superstition" his karaoke party piece ...and its not even Tuesday...
1 May 2015, 22:27,
DEV i am trying to stare you out...but i v gone all dizzy i,v lost Tuesday ...in a frantic effort to get it done for you...i am now giving up , i am now eating wine gums for more inspiration the teeth are back in and the double chew is full on....tomorrow ! i am now laughing my head off at the pair of us
1 May 2015, 23:15,
Of course, it would have helped if the trains had opening windows rather than relying on air conditioning...

..And a good "prep" would be at least for people to have breakfast before setting off for the morning train (apparently the lack of it was blamed for some of the anger)!
Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.
2 May 2015, 00:32,
(1 May 2015, 22:27)Straight Shooter Wrote: DEV i am trying to stare you out...but i v gone all dizzy i,v lost Tuesday ...in a frantic effort to get it done for you...i am now giving up , i am now eating wine gums for more inspiration the teeth are back in and the double chew is full on....tomorrow ! i am now laughing my head off at the pair of us

Well I can truly say that has gone right over my head???

Tis easily done though, but are you sure it was me you were staring out and not that rather strange looking bloke you keep seeing in the mirror with a mouth full of wine gum.....
2 May 2015, 07:49, (This post was last modified: 2 May 2015, 08:25 by Straight Shooter.)
let me explain ....when your in Quick Reply... at the bottom of the screen ,you have users browsing this thread...showing names list..who is watching...hence the staring ....all in good heart DEV

Tip Dev ....if you wish not to reveal your watching a thread, log out and come in as a guest.....why you would bother makes no sense to me ?.....unless you wish to hide the fact your watching and interested.
2 May 2015, 10:12,
Clapham was identified as a potential terrorist target ages ago, it wouldn't surprise me at all if TPTB shut down the power to see how it would play out. I'm not saying they did, I haven't read about the problems, just saying that it wouldn't at all surprise me.
2 May 2015, 10:34,
(2 May 2015, 07:49)Straight Shooter Wrote: let me explain ....when your in Quick Reply... at the bottom of the screen ,you have users browsing this thread...showing names list..who is watching...hence the staring ....all in good heart DEV

Tip Dev ....if you wish not to reveal your watching a thread, log out and come in as a guest.....why you would bother makes no sense to me ?.....unless you wish to hide the fact your watching and interested.

Sorry SS. If I'm lingering it usually means I've just gone away from the PC, maybe to answer a call or email or something else.....

But in fairness to you I know you are just trying to draw us all in to the conversation one by one to get the forum moving and alive again, but that will happen by itself if we can all get some decent topics/discussions going, without, as you have you recently said yourself, the unnecessary criticisms etc from some others.....
2 May 2015, 10:43,
Bastard ! Dev you got me bang dead to rights....i am now driving my grandsons trike around the kitchen and pulling some wheelies shouting at LAST someone GETS IT ...you have now been elevated to a demi god DEV
2 May 2015, 12:21,
Somehow, I can just see SS whizzing round on a trike!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.