Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After This No Activity???
9 May 2015, 01:03,
RE: After This No Activity???
What about the distribution of the vote???

I note that SNP naturally has domination of the extreme north, and it appears that they are the best thing that has happened for the Conservatives since the Iron Lady retired.

In England itself Labor has the urban areas and the corridors between them, with Conservatives holding the rural areas, villages and small towns.

We get the exact same distribution of support here in the U.S. with liberals holding power in the urban areas and conservatives holding the areas between the cities.
9 May 2015, 06:41,
I have had a idea in the back of my mind for a while now......labour never wanted to win , quite happy to let the torys catch it in the neck over cuts ect.
while they act as the good guys waiting for their turn for their nose in the trough.[spelling]
Survive the jive (youtube )
9 May 2015, 09:05,
We get the exact same distribution of support here in the U.S. with liberals holding power in the urban areas and conservatives holding the areas between the cities.

By the exact same design of illusion....choice.....what choice? ....the best way of free choice ...or the illusion of it ...is to think you have choice to begin with.....i am now thinking we live under the directions of someone else's choices...we just live and try to fit within it.....with the illusion we make the choices...think for a moment, most answers here ...well i think the cons are the best of a bad job....stability.....yes i know things will be worse more austerity , more taxes, we will remain in the euro ...not a cats in hells chance of getting out now. Even if you have the illusion of choice this is thrown away......by fear ......another tool of the same illusion.....just my collective take of the global illusion.
9 May 2015, 09:48,
You mean that there is a dictator of the world, but we do not know who he is, and he runs things but keeps us fooled by giving fake results for elections, choreographs world events to promote wars and checks in with you periodically to see what you want to happen so he can do the opposite ?
9 May 2015, 09:51,
who are the power men behind the torys......

who are the power men behind labour....

the same people

what is the difference between them
pro Europe
pro mass immergration
pro cuts

just dressed up in a different way....Sad
Survive the jive (youtube )
9 May 2015, 11:19,
Free will is a great attribute ....so long as you stay within the rules.
9 May 2015, 12:03,
(9 May 2015, 11:19)Straight Shooter Wrote: Free will is a great attribute ....so long as you stay within the rules.

Interesting way to define free will mate.

Some people I know voted against what they believed in for fear of repercussions. People should not fear the government, the government should fear the people.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
9 May 2015, 16:39,
Some people I know voted against what they believed in for fear of repercussions. People should not fear the government, the government should fear the people.

Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin

A more interesting way to look at free will S13

nice to hear from you mate !
9 May 2015, 16:47,
The result could have been a lot worse, but even after all the hullabaloo on the tv and radio and newspapers and elsewhere the turnout was not very good - 66% or thereabouts. It would be interesting to know why 34% of those eligible to vote did not.
On a personal note I feel more of the same is probably to the general good of the country as a whole.
9 May 2015, 17:50,
The 34% are more intelligent....they realize if they do not participate....this will force real change it would Have to....that,s why its force fed to us .....come out and vote....support the same old same old......nothing changes except the jockey .....the horse stays the same.