Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After This No Activity???
11 May 2015, 10:57,
RE: After This No Activity???
I did not vote and refuse to give my consent to a system that does not have my best interests at heart, and sees me as nothing more than units of tax to be milked at will. This Democracy does not work for the average man it is simply organised to perpetuate the existence of the ruling elites who have always ruled and will continue to do so so long as the majority of the population buy into their Hegelian dialectic. What you are never taught at school is what your vote actually does. We are told you have to vote, it's our duty blahblah, if you don't vote you can't have as say blahblah. The important principle behind your vote is one of consent. When you vote you are giving your absolute consent to these people to do whatever it is in your name, war, death and destruction are all sanctioned by your vote, and all equally share with blood on our hands by giving our consent for these power mad phsycopaths to allow it. Of course TPTB want you to vote it justifies their existence because " consensus facit legem" consent makes law. By withdrawing your vote you are withdrawing your consent, and that is the most dangerous thing the population can do, because TPTB understand that without the fascade of consent all they have is the only thing they possessed anyway, force.
Democracy is absolutely the worst form of Government for an individuals freedom as it allows the 51% to say what the 49% can do. It is glorified mob rule by majority and does not have the individuals wishes at heart. Majority consensus is what allows Governments to disarm people for instance, they build up support for the move by using their media power to sway public opinion and before you know it the 51% can remove your right to self defence, because hey! that's democracy at work.
I will not give my consent to this madness.
11 May 2015, 12:03,
anybody who does not vote is aligning themselves with that "rent a mob" who scrawled obscenities on the war memorial to women who fell in WW2. unless we all refuse to vote..and I cannot see the entire population agreeing with each other to do so...then its the only system we have, just think yourselves lucky we can vote them out every 5 years, that's if you vote that is, they cant do that in NK can they." apathy rules OK"!!!! the election is now over, whatever anyone thinks, however they voted...or not...that's it for another 5 years. now, can we get back to what we can control and that's prepping and survival, or are we going to talk about politics for ever???
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 May 2015, 14:07,
My advice for anyone who doesn't think the political system is working for them, is "get involved", starting with joining the party you feel most aligned with. In the last 6 months the SNP's membership has risen from 20,000 to 110,000. In my neck of the woods you could see the effect of that; more people canvassing on the streets, more leaflets delivered, etc. Greater membership means more volunteers, more money and just more going on. The result was plain to see. The SNP went from a poor third in our constituency in the last election, to a big majority this time.

But, as has been said, back to prepping!
Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.
11 May 2015, 16:42,
Just because you do not believe in Santa Claus, and have not bought any presents, does not mean they have called off Christmas.
11 May 2015, 17:50,
TH hits the bulls eye at dead centre ! ....every letter typed is truth
(well i would say that ) i hear you say...well yes .......and no ..by the very nature of acting,doing and being a (PREPPER ) is to acknowledge most... if not... all of TH post, so you,re halfway there...in my eyes , WHY else? would we do what we do ...everyone appears to except and indeed Want to still participate anyway ? ....so its okay to prep.... but not so okay to confront the reason why we do, and the root cause of the problem and those who instigate it ?....if however you are preparing for an earthquake,typhoon,tsunami, flood, or some other normal event,...this is absolutely fine ....me to.....but for me this is not my primary reason...My primary reason is monetary collapse , war , civil unrest...so can we all come together? from these different points of view? who knows....only YOU know why you do the things you do ..and why YOU are here on this site. Ultimately we share a common factor Survival ! as BP said " can we all get back to "....normal ! issues YES ! why not!....i am surprised i have,nt had a (What,s this got to do with prepping) from SD or the mods...i say this not to provoke anyone of them...to me it could mean it was worth their indulgence as much as mine. By the way TH has now been elevated to Demi God status...and not one arrow was fired or wasted.
11 May 2015, 18:10,
I think we should promote TH to weapons expert.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 May 2015, 18:34,
Aye BP i will vote for him. i shall rename him.....Tartar NIGE
11 May 2015, 21:28,
There is a big protest movement growing, coachloads of people are planning to travel to London to protest.

Naturally, you won't see much coverage, except of course for the part where a war memorial is defaced, or an old lady knocked over. If TPTB wanted to discredit the whole movement it would be so easy for them to plant a couple of people to commit such an act. Thank goodness they haven't thought of it and would never stoop so low as to plant undercover operatives.
11 May 2015, 22:12,
Agent provocateur yes Steve ! this is one field of expertise in big demand ...its so popular ....they work 12 hour shifts 7 days a week ....not even a sniff of zero hours or zero contracts , the only prerequisite ...acting skills ....the ability to lie...the ability to look serious......oh dear i,v just described the new cabinet !
12 May 2015, 08:33,
protest at what? the election is over.