Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
collapse of the Euro??
26 May 2015, 10:59,
RE: collapse of the Euro??
I just think WHEN (not if) Greece does not repay its debts then that is bound to have an effect on the rest of the Eurozone,( not on Britain as we have never been in the Euro), predominately most on Germany as the germans seem to be the paymaster for the whole doomed project(courtesy of our £55 million per day of course, and others)
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 May 2015, 12:20,
It's only (like it makes it any less significant) £33m a day once you factor in the money the UK gets back in rebates etc..

As pure coincidence, this equals about £12bn a year. Exactly the same amount Big Dave C wants to cut govt spending by before the time of the 2020 election. Is that not as good a reason as any to quit the EU immediately? Budget cuts without the cuts. Cut foreign aid & we could even start paying off state debts.

https://fullfact.org/economy/cost_eu_mem...tion-30887
26 May 2015, 12:33,
leaving the EU is something we should have done long ago. I don't understand why people don't understand we NEVER joined the EU, I was one who voted back in the 70s(the only vote we ever had by the way)to stay in the "common market" which was sold as a TRADING agreement, we never agreed to join a political union and I don't thing the public would have said yes to that...probably why we never had another vote since.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 May 2015, 16:38,
I think once greece goes and i would be suprised if it doesn't i think Spain and italy will follow got to throw the eu countries into a bit of turmoil id have thought
theres only so much Germany can do before there government will be forced to stop

bd
27 May 2015, 19:28,
Try adding this Franco-German proposal into the pot as well:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/5...itish-jobs
28 May 2015, 08:09,
nothing new there then is it? they've been sticking it to us for years.