Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you like to see from the forum
24 July 2015, 22:57,
RE: What would you like to see from the forum
mods.....they need looking at again , some have done well , one did not , some others have gone awol .
news .... I said it before we should be able to talk about it , it just might get us all talking .
being more realistic .... all this end of the world stuff [65 million yrs and were still here]
p c , this place is too pc , lets be real and not worry about being pc.

mods again , give barny boy and dev a clap they put in a lot of time for free .
thanks
from
sunna.
Survive the jive (youtube )
25 July 2015, 07:27,
self sufficiency, off grid, self reliance, what ever you want to call it all interest me, as I see this as my best insurance to whatever the future holds.
I read the what if scenarios with interest, but admittedly rarely give any input mostly because I'm of the mind set that you cannot plan for everything, prepare for anything. The preps I have in place are just to give me a buffer, to hopefully give me time to assess a developing situation and adapt to it, weather that means bugging in or bugging out. The one thing my experiences in life have taught is it's the stupid little things in life that get you the things you don't see coming.
25 July 2015, 08:51,
get away from all the chit chat and general news items, stuff that has nothing to do with prepping or nothing we as preppers can influence and get back to prepping and survival "with a UK bias" as was originally intended.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
25 July 2015, 09:05,
Good posts .....TO and BP....back to basics...does it for me also !
25 July 2015, 10:52,
(24 July 2015, 20:37)MaryN Wrote: I wouldn't be unhappy to read about Landrover maintenance if anyone has the mind to write an article....

Land Rover Workshop Manuals (Bibles):

http://www.landroverweb.com/landrover/pd...r-manuals/

Another top tip.... never buy Land Rover parts made by ShitPart .... sorry Britpart. Stick with the OEM, Allmakes 4x4 or Bearmach.
25 July 2015, 21:26,
Thanks, Dev.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
25 July 2015, 22:02,
some new young blood , how many answering this thread are over 60 yrs old...?
Survive the jive (youtube )
26 July 2015, 00:39,
Why don't you get out there and force a few young folks to join in.

Slap them around a bit and they will see reason and jump right in here.

Face it Sunna, the philosophy here does not appeal to young folks who still have hope!

When young folks start spouting off the things said here they are instantly snatched up and placed on the proper meds.
26 July 2015, 08:10,
I'm sorry Sunna, most young people wont be on prepping sites,most likely to be found on Facebook and Twitter, most are too busy(and straight) earning a living to worry about the state of the world, with age comes experience and a knowledge that something isn't quite right, that you cant rely on the government to fix everything and that at some point you have to look after yourself, this hasn't registered on (most) of the younger members of the population, of course there are a few exceptions but they are very low in numbers.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 July 2015, 09:07,
Amen BP.......Amen ! such a shame but i expect there may be a few who SEE .....to busy having sex,smoking dope and getting pissed......YOUTH....who needs it.