Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
drill
23 July 2015, 01:06,
drill
Well its been a while but next weekend we're off the whole tribe and the dog have a practice bug out up the coast from Wales and probably into Scotland will be camping with minimal gear and fishing and hunting up there for about a week
its just to see how we all cope with the upheaval of it
yes I know it sounds like a camping trip and of course this is how it was put across to the family but the more of these kind of trips I can do with them the easier it will be if we ever have to do it for real
practice practice practice

bd
23 July 2015, 01:54,
RE: drill
photos please.....Smile
Survive the jive (youtube )
23 July 2015, 18:56,
Hope it goes well.

For a little fun 'forget' to take a lighter and make the family use flint and steel.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
23 July 2015, 22:41, (This post was last modified: 23 July 2015, 22:42 by bowdrill.)
My misses without a cup of t first thing in the morning lol no have to draw the line there a little camping cooker for the first brew of the day

bd

Yes will have photo's for sure ?
31 July 2015, 21:02,
Well off tomorrow ill post a picture tomorrow of the back of my truck omg i need a van but saying that it has made me thinkof whar is essential and what really could be left behind

bd
31 July 2015, 22:08,
We've just come back from camping & 1/2 the stuff we took never got used so will be left at home next time.

Have fun
31 July 2015, 23:03,
Have fun BD. Welcome back GR
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
1 August 2015, 17:58,
How do you post photos
1 August 2015, 18:24,
(1 August 2015, 17:58)bowdrill Wrote: How do you post photos

I use a separate free photo service called phtobucket.

You sign up and post photos you wish to share to your account following their instructions.

I transfer the photos I wish to post to my photobucket account and copy the photo and paste it to the post on this forum.

Only the photo you wish to be seen, or occasionally a gallery you select can be accessed. Your computer is not compromised since it is a third party service that separates websites from your computer.

It is not the only service available, simply the one I use.
1 August 2015, 18:36,
Thanks mate