Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Potential new group member(first non family)
6 August 2015, 07:31,
RE: Potential new group member(first non family)
be very suspicious of outsiders until you know differently, be especially wary when talking about preps.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 August 2015, 11:12,
especially someone close to you who will be there WSHTF.

You can always train her and keep her walking the path you want and then when things get hairy you can make an offer.

Best explore the family option though. These are what bites you. Talk to her about others experience, Katrina and so on about family members just turning up and putting under threat everything that has been set up.

Bear in mind you always have the nuclear option where you bump off the family members if they just turn up and won't/can't contribute.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
7 August 2015, 23:01,
If she is attracted to worthless dolts who are not worth saving....

why is she hanging around you???

Just something to consider...
7 August 2015, 23:24,
I dunno what she is attracted to....I know her last partner and he was a decent guy.....not sure what you're driving at Mort...she's a family friend....been a great help with my partners health woes when I couldn't make appointments(been her advocate because of her memory loss) we've been on holidays with her , I taught her to pass her m/cycle test/help her fix her bike sometimes , she bakes for us , we've done the airport run , helped with study projects , offered advice...just usual friend stuff.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!