Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bug Out Vehicle of choice
12 October 2012, 20:52,
RE: Bug Out Vehicle of choice
BOV challenge what can i get for a BOV its got to be tough and most important start when i need it to ?
12 October 2012, 21:44,
Depends, if you want something that will still work after an EMP or nuke you need a diesel engined truck with mechanical lift pump / fuel cut off.

If your rich Iveco 4x4 dailys, Bremachs, Pinzgaurs, FC Landies, Diesel Landies.

If your budget and space is limited you could get a Chav 4, Jimney, Vitara etc ( Yeah I know pretty red or white Jimneys are the ultimate symbol of gayness but if it drives !!!! )

13 October 2012, 06:57, (This post was last modified: 13 October 2012, 07:48 by BrixhamBadger.)
(12 October 2012, 21:44)NorthernRaider Wrote: Well as a matter of fact the man at the back his eyes were red as the sun, and the girl in the corner let no one ignore her because she is the pasionate one.

Oh, yeah, it was like lightning, everybody was frightening...
And the music was soothing, and they all started grooving... Cool

Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
13 October 2012, 19:08,
Cor a Disco the only thing that disolves faster in water than rice paper.

13 October 2012, 19:16,
the only thing that will start first time without access to petrol or diesel is a donkey or a horse....with a cart on behind......thats the only sort of BOV that will get you to your BOL over any terrain and is my vehicle of choice....plenty of them to chose from around here...this is "Pony Paddock" country(see Jane's scenario)!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.