Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back again!
14 October 2015, 14:43,
Back again!
The move to our new and much larger apartment (2 bedrooms, full kitchen, walk-in closet, etc.) went... well, we're here anyway. Now we have internet service after two weeks of waiting (and junk e-mail by the gigabyte).

The Blue-Haired Cougar has filled up the walk-in closet with clothes and is now prowling around looking for places to stash the overflow. We're about half unpacked, and I have a list of "honey-do's" that boggles my mind. My goal is to be all unpacked by Halloween!

But I'm back! Cool
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
14 October 2015, 14:56,
RE: Back again!
Welcome back Jonas!

I know what it's like to move... probably moved house more than most people!

What's a 'honey-do'?
14 October 2015, 16:44,
"honey...Do this, Honey.. do that!" am I right JP??Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 October 2015, 17:15,
(14 October 2015, 16:44)bigpaul Wrote: "honey...Do this, Honey.. do that!" am I right JP??Big Grin

Ah, I see!
14 October 2015, 17:28,
also called a "nag list"................Big GrinTongue(nag as in "nagging" nothing to do with horses or stables!)TongueBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 October 2015, 18:16,
(14 October 2015, 17:28)bigpaul Wrote: also called a "nag list"................Big GrinTongue(nag as in "nagging" nothing to do with horses or stables!)TongueBig Grin

Ha, nagging reminded me of this little gem...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuvLUhuo52w
14 October 2015, 18:42,
Welcome back JP....oh and Honey alias..... BHC ....hope you both settle in and start enjoying your new lives together.
15 October 2015, 07:37,
Welcome back
Ready for Anything
http://autonopedia.org/