Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Golden Horde ready to come down YOUR street
26 October 2015, 09:19,
RE: The Golden Horde ready to come down YOUR street
And remember your golden horde are not advocates of democracy either, every effort at democratic reform in that region have turned away or are turning away from it in favour of tribal loyalty or religious governance, when they get settled here they will continue to undermine western democratic values in favour of Shariah or Tribal governance in segregated communities.

We should send them all to the US because is Bush's problem in the first place.

26 October 2015, 10:34,
(26 October 2015, 08:35)Mortblanc Wrote: So you are OK with a dictator as long as he keeps things in check. Think I have hear that before, only the language was German.

I have gained a lot of information from this thread. It answers several of the long term questions I have had.

And what's been been outcome of the removal of these dictators?
The people they USED to rule now suffer far more than they did previously...

Well done Team America World Police, the world really thanks you Rolleyes
26 October 2015, 12:16,
and post SHTF you don't think everything here will revert to "tribal" ??( "Tribal" meaning: race, region, dialect, village or town or community).
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 October 2015, 14:21,
@BM said
"And what's been been outcome of the removal of these dictators?
The people they USED to rule now suffer far more than they did previously..."

Nonsense. Tell me that the inhabitants of Abu Grahib were better off under Sadaam
than under the Americans despite the bad behaviour of some of its troops. Under Sadaam, Iraq was a killing field above ground and a mass grave underneath.

Sadaam needed to be removed. The only criticism of the west was that they didn't finish the job after the first Gulf War
26 October 2015, 14:38,
(26 October 2015, 14:21)River Song Wrote: @BM said
"And what's been been outcome of the removal of these dictators?
The people they USED to rule now suffer far more than they did previously..."

Nonsense. Tell me that the inhabitants of Abu Grahib were better off under Sadaam
than under the Americans despite the bad behaviour of some of its troops. Under Sadaam, Iraq was a killing field above ground and a mass grave underneath.

Sadaam needed to be removed. The only criticism of the west was that they didn't finish the job after the first Gulf War

You're not Tony Blair in disguise are you RS? Mandleson?

So this humanitarian crisis would have happened if Sadam and Gadaffi were still in place? I think not..
But as we know, opinions are like arseholes, everyone's got one and some people's stink Wink
26 October 2015, 15:08, (This post was last modified: 26 October 2015, 15:11 by NorthernRaider.)
River Song, yet again I pose the question, WHAT HAS IT GOT TO DO WITH US? Iraq, Libya, Syria NONE of them have anything to do with us, if their were dictators operating in the MIDDLE EAST Then it is for the other middle eastern countries to intervene.

We are a tiny little 3rd rate Country sat on the edge of Europe The only place in the last 20 years we could have even remotely been able to justify involvement was in Yugoslavia, but we like most of Europe did NOTHING for years and TBH its for the flea bitten Europeans to sort out Yugoslavia.

We have neither duty nor obligation nor the money or military right to go sticking our fingers into other countries problems in the Middle East or Africa.

I don't see the US / UK charging into Sudan or Zimbabwe or North Korea because they have nothing the big American companies want, the ONLY reason Blair and Shrub went into Iraq was to get at the regions oil, if the Us and UK were not reliant on middle eastern oil the Marsh Arabs would still be dying, Europe would be more secure and no British troops would have died for Blairs friends.

26 October 2015, 18:22,
Breaking NEWS.....the Chilcott report collided with some space junk as it passed MARS ....possible further delays are expected....fuck !
26 October 2015, 18:25,
(26 October 2015, 18:22)Straight Shooter Wrote: Breaking NEWS.....the Chilcott report collided with some space junk as it passed MARS ....possible further delays are expected....fuck !

are you surprised? i'm not! I don't expect that particular piece of fiction to ever see the light of day!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 October 2015, 18:25,
BTW the space junk was an empty bottle of Harvey s Bristol Cream.
26 October 2015, 18:29, (This post was last modified: 26 October 2015, 18:30 by bigpaul.)
(26 October 2015, 18:25)Straight Shooter Wrote: BTW the space junk was an empty bottle of Harvey s Bristol Cream.

launched from East Angular no doubt!!!

well, it wouldn't be a FULL one would it?TongueBig Grin