Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Invisible users
8 November 2015, 18:40,
RE: Invisible users
(8 November 2015, 17:58)NorthernRaider Wrote: Hell it looks like even Skeane Dude is not bothered any more his last editorial was nearly a month ago now.

Sometimes life just gets in the way, it happens even to forum owners.
8 November 2015, 18:43,
True, very true.

8 November 2015, 18:52,
(8 November 2015, 17:58)bigpaul Wrote: what, so you can use it against us in your silly little blog, again?

What useful piece of information have I used against anyone? If you're not willing to put the effort in to make the forum work........... it won't Rolleyes

(8 November 2015, 17:58)bigpaul Wrote: you have already maligned this forum in your stupid little epistle of Smudgeness,

I have a couple of hundred followers or so, I hardly think I am the cause of the forums problems, they started long before my review of my experience here.

(8 November 2015, 17:58)bigpaul Wrote: i'm surprised you can even crawl back here on your belly but I suppose not having any conscience goes with the territory.

Got some traffic on the blog from here thought I'd see what was occurring, walked in head held high offered 2 pieces of advice (both quite valid on the subject matters). Telling the truth is nothing to be ashamed of, I understand truth and honour are not in your vocabulary but if you google them you'll get the general idea of their meanings.

(8 November 2015, 17:58)bigpaul Wrote: having you back is the final straw, that cuts it for me, i'm out of here pronto.
goodbye to all and good luck.

It's ok I get to deal with people with your sort of mental issues on a daily basis, I understand.

FWIW I'm not back I was never really here, so you can fetch your teddy from the corner and sit quietly sucking your thumb while someone gets your medication ready. This little tantrum is quite indicative of the trolling I spoke about.
8 November 2015, 19:19,
Oh hell, not again, why cant we just get along ???

8 November 2015, 19:36,
This thread is now locked. Be careful about warnings. Manners gentlemen please.