Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banks preparing to rob depositors ?
1 January 2016, 13:46,
RE: Banks preparing to rob depositors ?
see what I mean??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 January 2016, 13:47,
Look at the pickle the Scots economy would be in now if they had voted YES, they based all their planning on the oil revenue running from $100 a barrel UP over, now its $40 and falling, they would be borderline bankrupt AGAIN that would have meant savage cuts to their welfare and pension expenditure.

1 January 2016, 13:50,
yeah but they didn't did they? we don't all live in a parallel world where things happen differently. or the way we would wish.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 January 2016, 13:51,
Heres another good example, many private pension companies have our money invested in Airlines, Railways, Mineral Mining and Commodities etc, just imagine how much from private pensions would be lost if Labour renationalises the Railways?

http://www.theguardian.com/money/2016/ja...fare-rises

1 January 2016, 13:54,
the next election is 4 years away, a lot could happen in that time.
1 January 2016, 14:07,
All you need to ask yourself is WHY ? was the bail in concept rolled out in a small country far from here....Cyprus....were there riots ..did it all fall apart NO...people were told 10 %.....average was 43% did the Cypriots burn down the banks ...hang the bankers NO ...it was simply excepted ....it was done in a controlled way....so from that WHY IS IT that those bail in measures are now rolled out HERE in the UK , EUROPE,USA,AUSTRALIA, and OTHERS ....WHY ? what would be the point ? if not to use it......no they would not do that here surly ? Oh yes they WILL ....time to climb out of those golden slumbers preppers. SS
1 January 2016, 14:09,
Happy New Year to one and all.
A cashless society is something that I find troubling - not good at all - especially as the people who will be controlling this 'system' will be the usual faceless ones who will wriggle out of trouble when things go wrong. No responsibility and no accountability exists in their world - they make sure of that.
If, as has been suggested, my money total in my bank account is not actually mine after all and that legislation has been introduced which makes that a fact then I find that slightly more than troubling - I will have to rapidly think of yet another plan B.
This all seems to revolve around the meaning of the word 'control' and the subjects that can be brought under this 'umbrella'.
And we all thought that 'they' had abolished slavery.
1 January 2016, 14:13,
I don't think steve or ss are trying to scair us unnessulary , it a good thread and something we should discuss and by talking it through and being awere it will be 10 times harder for them to do.
Survive the jive (youtube )
1 January 2016, 14:39,
(1 January 2016, 14:07)Straight Shooter Wrote: All you need to ask yourself is WHY ? was the bail in concept rolled out in a small country far from here....Cyprus....were there riots ..did it all fall apart NO...people were told 10 %.....average was 43% did the Cypriots burn down the banks ...hang the bankers NO ...it was simply excepted ....it was done in a controlled way....so from that WHY IS IT that those bail in measures are now rolled out HERE in the UK , EUROPE,USA,AUSTRALIA, and OTHERS ....WHY ? what would be the point ? if not to use it......no they would not do that here surly ? Oh yes they WILL ....time to climb out of those golden slumbers preppers. SS

Cyprus had a bail in because it couldn't afford to pay its debts.
the UK isn't even close to that yet.
1 January 2016, 14:54,
Cash in hand = YOU control it
Electronic cash transfers = the state and anyone else like the EU can control it.