Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pets
5 January 2016, 19:41,
RE: pets
Charles, I figure that BP is good for security, the dog for mental health... Smile
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
6 January 2016, 03:35,
BP fingers crossed for your old girl (I mean the dog)

We have been going through similar situation with our almost 16 year old Cocker since before Christmas. The Chicken and rice full pamper diet seems to be doing the trick for her now.
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

6 January 2016, 09:58,
will know more later today.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 January 2016, 16:37,
Chin up old chum, we're all rooting for your Hound.
6 January 2016, 16:52,
its ok, blood tests were negative, seems she just picked up some form of stomach bug, wife was suspicious of last bag of dog food said it smelt funny, so we are changing her dog meal for something a bit better.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 January 2016, 17:07,
Worked out OK then. Need to put procedures in place so when it smells funny it doesn't get fed to the dog. Does your neighbour have a dog? Smile
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
6 January 2016, 17:55,
(6 January 2016, 17:07)Skean Dhude Wrote: Worked out OK then. Need to put procedures in place so when it smells funny it doesn't get fed to the dog. Does your neighbour have a dog? Smile

"procedures"= put it in the bin, you mean?
I wouldn't give a bad bag of food to my enemies dog, its not fair on the dog.
6 January 2016, 18:12,
My bad. The dog has done nothing to you.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
6 January 2016, 18:22,
(6 January 2016, 18:12)Skean Dhude Wrote: My bad. The dog has done nothing to you.

the dog no, now the neighbour I would happily give a bag of bad food!!!!
7 January 2016, 05:41,
Good news BP.

Glad it all worked out OK in the end.

With my slightly xenophobic hat on, we know a number of people who have had similar experiences with their dogs getting upset by previously OK big brand foodstuffs...the common link appears to be the movement of manufacturing to Poland.
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580