Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bee Hives
28 April 2016, 19:08,
Bee Hives
local radio just reporting that Bee hives are being stolen already often within days of being set up this spring, be careful and dont forget to postcode all your bees. Smile

29 April 2016, 06:25,
RE: Bee Hives
Bee theft goes on every year, with about 30% losses every winter theres a ready market for stolen hives.
29 April 2016, 09:03,
There are several anti theft measures that people take.

Marking the hives, installing GPS trackers, alarming them up. Still goes on and will do until we get the law changed so that if someone is stealing your stuff you can shoot them. So will go on for some time then.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
5 May 2016, 10:37,
Cheap bulk food
Do not know if any one has found this site but they do a lot of bulk close dated food. Got Brown sauce for 20p a bottle, five 1kg self raising flour £1 you get the drift. Waiting on an order now bought over 30kg of food for £15.00 all goes in the storage cabinet. http://www.clearancexl.co.uk this is the address.
5 May 2016, 10:38,
Sorry was trying to start a new thread not very computer savy.
5 May 2016, 11:36,
Isn't that what a Londoner says to his naughty children "beehive". I await the groans lol
5 May 2016, 14:34,
TH only the few remaining elderly Brit Londoners, the rest speak Farsi, Gujurati, Hindi etc.

The Rich one though they are different, you hear the London upper classes ( Landan Apper clesses) say stuff like " mey memmy end deddy earn thysands and thysands of pynds. Smile

5 May 2016, 21:20,
(5 May 2016, 14:34)NorthernRaider Wrote: TH only the few remaining elderly Brit Londoners, the rest speak Farsi, Gujurati, Hindi etc.

The Rich one though they are different, you hear the London upper classes ( Landan Apper clesses) say stuff like " mey memmy end deddy earn thysands and thysands of pynds. Smile

Oi leave it out ma son!

On the topic of bees I have some that have taken up residence in the kitchen air vent and are getting into the kitchen and driving me mad. Please someone nick em!
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
6 May 2016, 08:40,
Allo John gorra new mota Smile

6 May 2016, 08:42,
I loved listening to the wonderful Ray Winstone in the CGI film Beowolf, " Allo mynayme is Beowulf and I'm ear to kill yor Monsta !!! "