Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brexit will you be increasing your prepping?
31 May 2017, 23:46,
RE: Brexit will you be increasing your prepping?
I am glad you think/believe that the U S economy has recovered and its the best its been in ten years MB .....i can now understand fully why so many millions of your countrymen are on food stamps ? and most all graduates struggle to repay for their student loans and struggle to afford medical insurance ....and are forced to live with mammy n daddy because the part time job flicking burgers will not cover even the most frugal of lifestyles .....but your not alone..... its as bad here for all the same reasons....but i do respect your view MB and enjoyed your post....they always force a recalculation ...no bad thing....you do not have to be right because you are a old fart with a lifetime of experience neither do i equally an old fart with not so much experience.....points of view should be debated that's how we all learn and develop our own life compass.....i am now going to work on a winch idea i have to get you in and out of your BOV ....blue print should be ready for your perusal shortly.....you may have to loose the roof though.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brexit will you be increasing your prepping? - by Straight Shooter - 31 May 2017, 23:46