Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simple question about NR
19 January 2012, 17:03,
RE: Simple question about NR
You can't get on with everyone. I don't and I ain't bothered one bit.

I have my own opinion on everyone and like I said before Alpha males tend to rub each other up. Smile
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
19 January 2012, 17:20,
You have an opinion and you express it. if that pisses other people off then that is something that they have to deal with, not you.

How long should the tollerant tollerate the intollerant ?

Maybe you should change your name to Northern ASBO ??
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

19 January 2012, 17:24, (This post was last modified: 19 January 2012, 17:29 by NorthernRaider.)
Northern Asbo !!!!!! ROTFLMBO
(19 January 2012, 17:03)Skean Dhude Wrote: You can't get on with everyone. I don't and I ain't bothered one bit.

I know but you cant fault me for wanting to get on with everyone, I like trying to help people and I like people with minds of their own...... Oh....... is that why I'm banned from............Big GrinTongueRolleyes
Some things never change, in 1990 I wrote " I think in the UK there are only a few dozen serious survivalists, and boat loads of wannabes"

19 January 2012, 17:38,
(19 January 2012, 17:24)NorthernRaider Wrote: I like trying to help people and I like people with minds of their own...... Oh....... is that why I'm banned from............Big GrinTongueRolleyes

I think that's why Binary Ninja and I were banned.

(19 January 2012, 17:24)NorthernRaider Wrote: Some things never change, in 1990 I wrote " I think in the UK there are only a few dozen serious survivalists, and boat loads of wannabes"

You know what, most people would agree and then say they were in the few dozen. I say I'm a trainee survivalist. I'm serious about learning, but I have a long way to go.
19 January 2012, 17:50,
I've been doing this for over 30 years and I'm still a trainee.

19 January 2012, 18:01,
tell you what NR SHTF i would want you on my side
19 January 2012, 18:06,
(19 January 2012, 18:01)uks Wrote: tell you what NR SHTF i would want you on my side

you can say that again!! with all NR's knowledge and experience any group would be sure to survive when TSHTFTongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
19 January 2012, 18:17,
Thank you Gents thats very kind, but let us not forget there are guys and gals with easily as much and probably far more skills, knowledge and info around than I will ever have, just think about this forum and Ludlow the only ones one I feel is set up right and balanced. Guys such as Nemasis, Skean Dhude,Almach, Rick Rourke, Bax, Dave Daws, No 1, etc have achieved huge advances in prepping comms over the last decade. There is at least four that I know of first rate prepping and survival forums like SUK, LSG, BCUK etc in the UK with impecable credentials, then the foreign ones with British contingents like Ret Surv and Sec home or Surv Vehicles.

Contributors such as Wet & Cold, John Locke, Invisible, Gent etc circulate around with fabulous sources of information, The community is thriving and long may it do so.

19 January 2012, 18:23,
no not anti social
honest opinion yes and people can take it the wrong way but thats there problem Smile

b/d
19 January 2012, 19:46,
I know a guy who argues with himself but I would like him to be by my side when TSHTF.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin