Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soap
20 January 2012, 17:35,
RE: Soap
(20 January 2012, 17:29)Scythe13 Wrote: I'm loving these!!!

Keep em coming!!!

I'm going to be smelling pretty after TSHTF!!!

but do you want to be smelling pretty after TSHTF? people with nothing will know you have soap! the morons will kill for anything even if you cant eat it! i think i'll go for the unkempt look after TSHTF- whats that NR? i already have?!!!!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
20 January 2012, 17:40, (This post was last modified: 20 January 2012, 17:41 by Reality Jones.)
I never said they smelled pretty guys, they just work!
Besides, they wont be able to smell me over their own BO
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

20 January 2012, 17:48,
That is a fair point.

I'll rub myself in Lavender! That'll make stuff smell pretty. Actually, I'll have loads of lavender and now and again (when there's enough rain collected in the water catchment) heat it up and enjoy a pretty lavender bath.

It would be so good to be able to treat AlyBear to a hot lavender bath in a post SHTF situation. If anyone tried to break into the area we were occupying/protecting, I'd just run! You don't want to ruin AlyBear's bath time!!! MANY people would die if they attacked us at that time!!! haha
20 January 2012, 20:41,
Try this S13
http://www.preppers.info/uploads/General...g_Soap.pdf
20 January 2012, 20:43,
Soap Nuts are another alternative, this link has some interesting info:

http://wiseandgloriouspurpose.blogspot.c...tives.html

Ter
20 January 2012, 21:49,
Smelling nice is a luxury. Being clean less so. Don't bother too much about the perfume and go for the cleaning.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
20 January 2012, 22:35,
I just buy the cheapo stuff to store about 9p for soap, got boxes and boxes of it, shampoo was 17p, wipes, baby lotion 15p must have over 100 tooth brushes and tooth paste not the stuff I would use every day but every time I go shopping I add to it, but it wouldn't last for ever so be good to know how to make it, in fact I'm sure you posted some thing last year NR about soap making , I have that some where
20 January 2012, 22:37,
If you have it still would you please repost it cos i cant find my copy

20 January 2012, 22:43, (This post was last modified: 20 January 2012, 22:58 by Prep Girl.)
I'll look for it
Just had a quick look but would take ages to go through all my book marks and stored info but I will find it, found your thing on how to preserve cheese lol