Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for preppers to be part of a short documentary film!
26 February 2018, 14:48,
RE: Looking for preppers to be part of a short documentary film!
(26 February 2018, 14:37)Mortblanc Wrote: Good luck with that!

For one thing, the media has not been kind to the community.

Secondly, no real prepper is going to appear on camera, talk about his/her planning, or expose actual supplies or locations of their storage or use.

If they do offer such things your first concern should be for their soundness of mind and the reality of their alleged actions.

BTW, is the visit to a nuclear bunker to be one provided by yourself or do you expect the subject to supply one for visitation?

The aim of my film is less to have a look at what possessions a prepper keeps but more to explore the motivations and thought processes that makes someone become and be a prepper. I'm aware preppers in general aren't happy with how they've been portrayed thus far in most media, so I'm really aiming to have an unbiased and objective approach with my film.

As for not appearing on camera, how is this any different to the prepper personalities that appear on youtube and show their gear and talk about their lifestyle?

The trip to a bunker will be paid for by me and my crew. As far as I'm aware, not every prepper has a nuclear bunker just at their disposal (but maybe I'm wrong !)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for preppers to be part of a short documentary film! - by FinnBull - 26 February 2018, 14:48
RE: German food charity - by Pete Grey - 27 February 2018, 22:15