Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's going on over by you all?
6 April 2018, 22:04,
RE: What's going on over by you all?
I agree with you MB...we have many examples along with many reinforcements crammed down our throats by the BOUGHT main media .....taking the piss out of the situation helps my frustration ....when friends visit us here lately `the the most popular topic right now is the Russians ,deadly nerve agents, Putin...i end up saying my piece .....then the silence and the look as if i just arrived from Mars.... i cannot believe the reaction i get to my reaction ....the power of the main media never ceases to amaze me ....to read,to listen,and to see on a constant loop of lies , bullshit and deception WORKS....people fall for it hook line and sinker ...news 24/7/365....i have actually made some bullshit deflectors out of an old set of ear protectors and ware real dark glasses......the majority of people start off a conservation...."did you see that on the TV,radio or papers "and usually all sources talk from the same hymn sheet ...to reinforce the agreed collective narrative or even just follow the lead of the main players ....although i truly believe that people are starting to wake up to it all and FEEL something does not sit right....they either can't quite put their finger on what it is ....or do get it....and do not care that much they assume its not really going to effect them directly....so long as they can get by unaffected they deem this okay and get on with what ever is throw their way.....then deal with it then....by which it's to late anyway....a prison with no bars in sight MB .

Messages In This Thread
What's going on over by you all? - by Jonas - 5 April 2018, 14:54
RE: What's going on over by you all? - by LAC - 5 April 2018, 18:52
RE: What's going on over by you all? - by LAC - 6 April 2018, 21:02
RE: What's going on over by you all? - by Straight Shooter - 6 April 2018, 22:04
RE: What's going on over by you all? - by LAC - 6 April 2018, 22:46
RE: What's going on over by you all? - by LAC - 6 April 2018, 23:04
RE: What's going on over by you all? - by LAC - 7 April 2018, 12:35