Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Downloads what do you do with them
25 January 2012, 09:36,
Downloads what do you do with them
All the downloads that you collect what do you do with them?.
Leave them stored on your computer. Print off certain files or print them all off.
25 January 2012, 09:37,
RE: Downloads what do you do with them
Store all on multiple media from DVD-Rs, Flash drive, USB hard drive but the most vital and essential stuff gets printed off and kept in A 4 files.

25 January 2012, 09:40,
Right now I admit I've saved copies. But I'm waiting for payday when I can get more ink and print them off, at least duplicates!

WTSHTF there's not guarantee electricity will be on, or that laptops will work (EMP). So that is why I'm going for printed hard copies!
25 January 2012, 09:51,
If folks can afford or manage it there absolute essential items should be ither laminated or stored in ziplock bags.

25 January 2012, 09:54,
(25 January 2012, 09:51)NorthernRaider Wrote: If folks can afford or manage it there absolute essential items should be ither laminated or stored in ziplock bags.

I've said this quite a few times....and a faraday cage.
25 January 2012, 12:30,
I'm the same as NR. I print all my stuff off at work though which is a problem atm as I'm not working. But soon.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
25 January 2012, 12:45,
have printed off hard copies of what i want to keep and store them in hard backed files.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
25 January 2012, 13:29,
I've got mine stored on one of those usb widgets and the PDF files are also on my Kindle.

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart
25 January 2012, 13:33,
(25 January 2012, 13:29)TOF Wrote: I've got mine stored on one of those usb widgets and the PDF files are also on my Kindle.

PDF ON KINDLE!!!! Why didn't I think of that!!! Nice one.
25 January 2012, 14:04,
You can also put word documants on the Kindle, but I haven't looked into that properly yet. And there's the space thing too.Smile

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart