Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
prospects of survival for todays society
25 January 2012, 19:38,
RE: prospects of survival for todays society
(25 January 2012, 19:31)Scythe13 Wrote: The thought of other people from my generation surviving through a global catastrophy.

If you took away electricity and gas away for 1 week, there would be HUGE issues!!!

As far as everyone from our generation is concerned, food comes from a magic place. It's like Narnia behind those big doors in Tesco. Where elves grow mystical prewrapped chickens from a testube.

My generation is screwed!!!
yep, you certainly got that right! if you ask most sheeple where their food comes from they'd say"dur-the supermarket??" they have no concept of where anything comes from, nor do they care. like the article says once the lights go off, they throw up their hands and give in! oh well, i dont really care if once TSHTF all the sheeple commit mass suicide, bring it on i say, leaves the rest of us to get on with it.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: prospects of survival for todays society - by bigpaul - 25 January 2012, 19:38