Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pm speech
4 March 2024, 16:34,
RE: Pm speech
the end of "society" as we know it is coming and it wont be long, in fact in a lot of places society no longer exists in this country, the extremists have taken over London and probably a few other cities as well, if nothing is done and it wont be then societal collapse is inevitable, the Police cant and wont Police the streets and the protests, dosent matter how many laws the MP's make if the Police wont implement them, wokery and snowflakes have taken over the universities and education as a whole. its certainly already taken over the Civil Service. even our Armed Services are woke.
"the end is nigh" as the placards used to say, and it wont be long before it all comes crashing around our ears.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 March 2024, 17:15,
(4 March 2024, 16:13)bigpaul Wrote: isnt that why we are all on this forum?
I'm too far out in the countryside to attend any meets, probably wouldnt anyway I'm more of a recluse these days.

Yes, but look how few people there are on here. I'm just amazed that I'm not bumping into hundreds of awake people where ever I go,....mass non compliance is the only real tool that we have, at this rate the masses will just sign up for the digital ID, CBDC social credit score system etc, then we shall all be screwed.
The only other tool that the common citizen has is mass revolution, can you see that happening? Considering that no ex military guys have even tried to take out Klaus Schwab or Gates for example, I can't see that happening.
4 March 2024, 17:23,
the percentage of people that are preppers in the UK is very low, less than 1% I would say, much lower than that and even then as you found out on the other UK forum they are mostly short term preppers .
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 March 2024, 11:33,
George Galloway says the next election " is all about The Muslims", so there you have it straight from the horses mouth.