Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conspiracys , new world order.
28 February 2024, 09:59,
RE: Conspiracys , new world order.
open your eyes my friend, Britain's rivers are polluted and rubbish is everywhere, just look at the verges next time you are on a motorway or look at the rubbish washed up next time you are on a beach. fly tipping is not just unsightly its a growth industry.
humans are a lazy dirty species.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
28 February 2024, 10:54,
Another aspect of our problem is large scale migration due to climate change.
We only think of African and Asian migrants moving north but what about the Spanish and Italians basically all of southern Europe their simmer temperatures are already very high ,with huge wild fires and didnt the rhine dry up last year ...give it 20 years where they going to go.
Survive the jive (youtube )
28 February 2024, 13:59,
in 20 years I wont be around to worry about it.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
28 February 2024, 17:30,
(28 February 2024, 09:59)bigpaul Wrote: open your eyes my friend, Britain's rivers are polluted and rubbish is everywhere, just look at the verges next time you are on a motorway or look at the rubbish washed up next time you are on a beach. fly tipping is not just unsightly its a growth industry.
humans are a lazy dirty species.

You are so right there, to think that humans above any other living thing on this planet have interfered, manipulated so much on earth,...would say badgers or any other species have done the same things?

History proves that climate change is a natural thing but I don't doubt that humans have added to it to some degree but here's my question, are you all willing to live like cave man to help to try and stop it? I personally am not, especailly when the likes of Bill Gates and many others are flying around in private jets etc.

They clearly don't believe in it all, they are just using it to brainwash the younger generation especially, it's just a tool that they are using to control us citizens.

This is an old video but you got to feel sorry for these two young women in one way, they have obviously been brainwashed by all this BS, thinking that they won't live to see 25.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-s_zhDAIYY
28 February 2024, 20:17,
Why do conspiracists always mention Bill Gates ?, Jealousy ?. ?

If I were a billionaire......southern hemisphere......private island......nice yacht......more weapons than you could imagine......maybe my own private army......then I would scheme to take over the world......Great King Peter ?.
29 February 2024, 02:54,
(28 February 2024, 03:20)Petertherabbit Wrote: We won't be able to scale back emissions, by making changes alone in the west and it is unrealistic, to expect the the developing and third world, to hold back their development, to benefit us all.

SNIP

Hopefully, we can keep the west and western Europe a still reasonable habitable space, certainly my experience of other countries and south East Asia is, they have little to no regard for the natural beauty of their environment. It's common in South East Asia, to see rivers completely choked full of rubbish and litter everywhere.
Peter, That is a simple model of the world and not realistic or supported by history.

As people come out of poverty their reproduction reduces because they are living the life. The Wests population is decreasing in reality it is only the influx of immigrants that are increasing the number. It is reasonable to expect the worlds growth to slow down if poverty is reduced in the third world countries. It is in our benefit to hep them achieve that quicker.

The alternative is to simply stop supporting them. They cannot feed their population and if they continue to grow we will be unable to feed everyone and that includes us. We are sharing our output with them. This is the elites reason to cap our population and can only be achieved by letting people die or in our elites case killing them.

As far as pollution goes wit is not as bad as you are making out. Environmental controls mean that our emissions are much cleaner than they were and it is our appalling waste disposal processes that are causing the issue. Our governments sells us the pay to pollute because it is more cash they have extorted from us. The rubbish is then sent to the third world where they simply throw it into the sea. If we disposed of it properly then it wouldn't be the issue it is.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin